Historic Retreat on the Rappahannock
Inn at Kelly's Ford • Remington, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Main House or Cottage Suites, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Silo Suite, Ranch House, General's Quarters, or Loft, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($369)
- Choice of Rapahannock River Tubing and Kayak Rentals for Two or Hour-Long Horseback Ride for Two
- $25 Dining Credit for the Main Dining Room or Pelham's Pub
Though just an hour outside of the nation's capital, Remington, Virginia, boasts a historical significance all its own. It was here that more than 3,000 soldiers clashed in the Civil War battle of Kelly's Ford. The former battlefield is now home to the Inn at Kelly's Ford, a 150-acre property and the destination of this week's Escape.
You and a guest will spend two nights in a Main House Room or Cottage Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299). Or, lodge in the Silo Suite, Ranch House, General's Quarters, or Loft, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($369).
The fully restored Main House features two bedrooms, each complete with a queen bed, fireplace, private bath, and balcony overlooking the battlefield and river. Cottage Suites offer king beds, queen pullout sofas, Jacuzzi tubs, and private balconies or patios. For those who prefer the privacy of a separate retreat, the Silo Suite, Ranch House, General's Quarters, and Loft are fully furnished with multiple rooms and most offer full kitchens.
There's no need to wait four score and seven years to enjoy the year-round fun at this family-friendly inn. You'll receive your choice of tubing and kayak rentals for two or horseback riding for two. Cruise down the Rappahannock River on a lazy summer afternoon, or opt for turf over surf with an hour-long horseback ride along miles of country trails, courtesy of the on-site Equestrian Center.
Later, press into service an included $25 dining credit at the Main Dining Room, where you can feast on dishes like classic glazed rabbit or Roquefort veal tenderloin. For more casual fare, you can soldier over to use the credit at Pelham's Pub instead. After a day on the field, you'll round up the troops for a soak in the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi before cozying up to a campfire.
Surrender yourself to Virginia's rich heritage and Southern hospitality. No matter what option you choose, this week's Escape is a win-win situation.
"Owners Linda and Bill Willoughby happily arrange everything from picnics to fly-fishing along the Rappahannock River. It's an enchanting place."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Children allowed for an additional $35 per night
- Voucher includes a $25 dining credit for the Main Dining Room or Pelham's Pub
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 6, 2013 • Enjoy By June 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings