Tipple Your Way Through the Limestone Coast
Sundowner William MacIntosh Motor Inn • Naracoorte, SA
- Three nights for two in a Twin Room ($199) at the Sundowner William MacIntosh Motor Inn
- A complimentary bottle of wine when you dine in the Highlander Restaurant and order two mains
- Close proximity to Naracoorte Caves National Park and the Coonawara wine region
- Nestled on two acres of lawns and surrounded by native shrubs, trees and fruit orchards
- Just a three-hour drive from Adelaide
It's a common occurrence that International visitors to Oz have seen more of this beautiful country than us permanent residents. Check out the sights in your own backyard thanks to today's Escape to the historical Limestone Coast.
Stay three nights (just $199, usually $435), with accommodation for two people in a Twin Room at the Sundowner William MacIntosh Motor Inn in Naracoorte located on the South Australian-Victorian Border.
Just a three-hour drive from Adelaide, the lodge is nestled amongst two acres of lawns and surrounded by native shrubs, trees and fruit orchards, with all rooms set on the ground floor in the tranquil garden. Your room comes with a queen-size bed, ensuite, air-conditioning, cable television and room service to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The Lodge also boasts the renowned Highlander Restaurant that offers a fully licensed fine dining experience, serving both local and international dishes complimented with local wines direct from the Coonawarra region. Dine in the restaurant on one of the nights during your stay and you'll also receive a complimentary bottle of wine when you order two main meals.
With so much rich history at your fingertips use your perfect positioning to check out a range of unforgettable experiences including visiting the only World Heritage listed site in South Australia, the Naracoorte Caves National Park that's just 10km south of the lodge. There you'll get to see unique and delicate decorations of calcite and fossils of long-extinct animals through infra-red cameras.
Wine lovers can also visit the cellar doors of the Coonawarra wineries, with 21 establishments set over a distance of 7km to choose from. Or venture a little further afield with a day trip to Mount Gambier - just an hour-long drive away.
Get out and explore your own backyard with today's Escape to the Limestone Coast!
"Will be staying there again as soon as holidays come around"-- Yahoo Total Travel
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited vouchers available per purchaser and as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings