Revolutionary West Virginia Retreat
Hillbrook Inn • Charles Town, WV
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Any Days Through June or Sundays through Fridays between July and November, in a Main House Guest Room ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Mondays through Thursdays, in a Main House Guest Room ($299)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- $50 Spa Gift Card
George Washington might have missed his calling. From Ferry Farm to Mount Vernon, the guy had an impeccable eye for property with rolling hills, lush gardens, rushing waters, and wooded walks.
If your penchant for breathtaking real estate is anything like our nation's forefather's, prepare the carriage and make haste to the Hillbrook Inn in Charles Town, West Virginia: You're taking a one-night stay for two in a room in the Main House, any days of the week through June or Sundays through Fridays between July and November ($199). Or, opt for a two-night stay for two, Mondays through Thursdays, in a room in the Main House ($299).
This English Tudor country house just so happens to reside on land that once belonged to the first president himself. Celebrate your stay in the elegant Main House with a bottle of wine upon arrival as you relax under the eaves of your antique-filled room. Oriental rugs, clawfoot tubs, and rich hues evoke elegance and comfort. (Just like Martha would like it.) Innkeepers are friendlier than the tavern keepers of yore, providing freshly baked cookies and complimentary drinks, too.
Explore West Virginia the way George would remember it with a trip through time in red-brick-roaded Charles Town. Stroll through picturesque Harpers Ferry, which later became a prominent site in the run-up to and throughout the course of the Civil War. Or wander a little farther afield to Georgie's namesake: Washington, DC, is only an hour away from the Inn, meaning there's always fine dining and political power lunching within reach.
And after a day exploring the endless opportunities that this Charles Town locale affords, indulge in a spa treatment at the Hillbrook's on-site Gatehouse Spa. You'll have a $50 gift card to spend at this brand-new spa, which offers classic massages, facials, and nail services, but also unique treatments like a kansa vatki foot soak and scrub and cosmetic services.
You won't regret your choice of the Hillbrook Inn; trust us. After all, we cannot tell a lie.
"It's a country house that appears to tumble down its hillside one room at a time. Its flowered patios are lovely. Guest rooms—with a cosmopolitan décor, and some with wooded views, fireplace, or whirlpool tub—are exquisite."-- Washingtonian Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required at least 3 days in advance; all dates subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are all holidays, holiday weekends and Saturday's July through November
- Valid on any room in the Main House of the Inn; subject to availability at booking
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and gratuity not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings