A Wellspring of Wonder in the Southwest
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town • Albuquerque, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room ($119) or Junior Suite ($138), Including a $30 Food and Beverage Credit, Two Poolside Mojitos with Chips and Salsa, Music CD, and Two Museum Tickets for The Albuquerque Museum of Art and History or the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- Or, a Chapel Rental and One-Night Stay for Two in the Bridal Suite ($825)
Your vacation outlook may seem like a desert, but an oasis of a getaway awaits with this week's Escape to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Quench your thirst for an unforgettable retreat when you spend one night in your choice of a Traditional Room ($119) or Junior Suite ($138) at the Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town. You'll also drink in extras like a CD of music and a $30 food and beverage credit.
Have a special date coming up? Reserve the hotel's 19th-century chapel and seat 156 guests under high-vaulted ceilings before staying in the Bridal Suite for one night ($825).
Wring out every last drop of what the colorful historic Old Town district has to offer: ten blocks of shops, galleries specializing in Southwestern art, and eateries serving authentic cuisine.
Dig into the exhibits devoted to the state's 19 pueblos at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, or visit The Albuquerque Museum of Art and History, just steps off the Old Town Plaza, to see collections spanning four centuries of the city's history and pieces by established New Mexican artists before lounging by the hotel's pool.
Named number six on Outside magazine's list of America's Best Cities in 2009, Albuquerque's mild weather and sunny days draw outdoor enthusiasts to the Sandia Mountains and the Rio Grande. The city's Open Space program preserves land in and around the city, making it easy to find hiking trails with stunning views—don't miss the petroglyphs along Rinconada Canyon Trail. And the area is a haven for bikers, boasting more than 400 miles of bike paths and trails—the Paseo del Bosque Bike Trail runs right through the city.
There's no drought when it comes to dining in this city. Dive into a green-chile cheeseburger at the hotel's Cafe Plazuela & Cantina, or do your best to douse your passions while you enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner at Cristobal's, where you can savor salt-crusted prime rib au jus, bacon-wrapped filet mignon, or blue corn-dusted crab cakes.
And when it comes to nightlife, Albuquerque really makes a splash. Make waves at the hotel's sophisticated nightclub, Q-Bar, renowned for its expert mixologists and award-winning cocktails.
Don't let your days off dry up––soak up some serious sun on this Southwestern Escape.
"No Albuquerque hotel is closer to top tourist attractions than the Hotel Albuquerque. The cathedral-style lobby has Spanish colonial furnishings and art, a theme that carries into the guest rooms. The Q-Bar is one of Albuquerque's chicest night spots."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Option C is limited to 1 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Option A and B, buy as many as you like
- Option C valid for stay through February 28, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: June: 1-3, 7-8, 22; July: 11-14, 20-21
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Pets are not allowed; please visit www.hhandr.com/albuquerque_rf.php for other hotel policies
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings