A Best-in-Show Asheville B&B
1847 Blake House Inn Bed & Breakfast • Asheville, NC
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Two Trolley Tour Tickets
- $40 Spa Credit to Use Toward an In-Room Facial, Signature Treatment, or Spa Treatment Package
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries and Sparkling Cider
- A Pet-Friendly Establishment
It's a dog-eat-dog world out there, particularly when it comes to vacationing with your pet. Luckily this week's Escape throws you (and your best friend) a bone with a one-night stay at one of Asheville's only pet-friendly and kid-friendly inns, the 1847 Blake House Inn Bed & Breakfast, including gourmet breakfast, two trolley tour tickets, and a $40 spa credit, all for just $125.
You'll want to bring the whole menagerie to this 1.3-acre National Historic estate on the edge of Asheville. Roll over and play dead on the double pillow-top mattresses in one of the Blake House's Victorian-style rooms. Each comes kitted with plush bathrobes, wireless internet, extra seating, pet beds, and toys, plus a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of sparkling cider.
In the morning, ask Fido to fetch your morning paper while you enjoy one of the inn's famous breakfasts in the dining room, like cinnamon-baked grapefruit with spinach and artichoke eggs Benedict. Then, board the old-fashioned trolley to downtown Asheville or the Biltmore estate for a morning of antiquing and sightseeing. Then, See Spot Run at the French Broad River Dog Park, one of Asheville's many beautiful natural areas.
When you start to feel dog tired, set your course Homeward Bound to enjoy a signature facial, massage, or other spa service within the comfort of your room. For dinner, meander down the street to Frankie Bones Restaurant & Lounge, where All Dogs Go To Heaven over their fine steaks, chops, and seafood.
You and your pack will agree: This rare retreat is not only the best in its breed, it's Best In Show.
“This B&B was perfect for our family with one small child and a dog for our visit to Asheville. The breakfast meals were absolutely wonderful and the rooms were adorable, each with their own décor.”-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 1 additional as gift
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Rooms are double-occupancy
- Not valid on major holidays, during the month of October, or on Saturdays (unless purchased as an additional night at full price at time of booking)
- Customer may purchase additional nights at the normal rate at time of booking
- Pets are welcome for an additional $10 per night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2011 • Enjoy By December 22, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings