Sky's the Limit Near Yellowstone National Park
Big Sky Resort • Big Sky, MT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a First Class or Mountain View Room at the Huntley Lodge, Now through July 2 or September 4 through October 10 ($240)
- Or a Two-Night Stay for Two in a First Class or Mountain View Room at the Huntley Lodge, July 3 though September 3, with $25 Resort Credit ($361)
- Two Activities Per Person
- One Scenic Lift Ride Per Person
They say that the preservation of precious lands from Acadia to Yosemite—through the founding of the National Parks, that is—was America's best idea. But we've got some pretty good ideas, too, like this week's Escape to the base camp of Yellowstone National Park.
You and a fellow outdoor activist will spend two nights in a First Class or Mountain View Room at the Huntley Lodge at Montana's Big Sky Resort. Travel now though July 2 or September 4 through October 10 ($240), or visit July 3 through September 3 and receive a $25 resort credit ($361).
Making yourself at home will be easy in the rustic Huntley Lodge, complete with crisp white linens, light wood furnishings, two outdoor Jacuzzis, and a swimming pool. Situated in the heart of the Big Sky Mountain Village, the property makes for a perfect jumping-off point to explore the 3,000-some square miles of park.
You'll never be at a loss for fun with two included activities per person. Choose from 18 holes of golf, ziplining, or even paintball and laser tag. For a bird's-eye view of the stunning scenery, you'll enjoy one included scenic lift ride per person.
Yellowstone is a national treasure for a reason: It's spectacular landscape is dominated by mighty mountains, cavernous canyons, and even a supervolcano whose eruption remnants can be traced across the park. And don't forget Old Faithful, the geothermal geyser that's been waiting patiently for your visit.
"They grow their mammals and geysers big up in Yellowstone, America's first national park," says Lonely Planet. "It's home to half the world's geysers. And when you factor in the plethora of alpine lakes, rivers, and waterfalls, you'll quickly realize you've stumbled across one of Mother Nature's most fabulous creations."
And just when you think you've pretty well covered those 3,000 square miles, you'll happen upon a wooly bear or massive bison that leaves you speechless. Now that sounds like a great idea.
"Colter's descriptions of spewing hot springs and boiling mud were unlike anything the public had ever heard of, and modern visitors still have the same reaction to Yellowstone's incredible geography."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Activity options include: zip-line,18 holes of golf, high-ropes course or paintball/laser-tag. Activity times are not guaranteed and need to be scheduled in advance, please contact The Basecamp Activity Center at 406-995-5769 - Activities are not refundable for cash
- All deal components, including all activities, must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2012 • Enjoy By October 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings