In Spencer, Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
The Red Maple Inn • Spencer, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($215) or Fridays and Saturdays ($255) with Champagne, Chocolates, and a Fruit-and-Cheese Plate In-Room Upon Arrival
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in Luxury Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($255) or Fridays and Saturdays ($325) with Champagne, Chocolates, and a Fruit-and-Cheese Plate In-Room Upon Arrival
- Or, a Two-Night Culinary Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($325) with a Welcome Bottle of Wine, a Saturday-Night Cooking Class with Multi-Course Dinner and Fine-Wine Pairing for Two, Daily Three-Course Breakfasts on June 22 and 23, July 20 and 21, August 17 and 18, September 14 and 15, and October 19 and 20
- Late Noon Checkout for All Stays
New England hunkers down for those harsh winters, but boy does it clean up nice in the summer. Experience revolutionary beauty dressed in savings this week's Escape to the The Red Maple Inn in Spencer, Massachusetts.
Gussy up for a two-night stay for two in one of Red Maple's uniquely dressed Rose, Duck, Peach, Blue, or Green rooms, Sundays through Thursdays ($215) or Fridays and Saturdays ($255). Down pillows and 300-thread-count cotton linens drape queen-size beds in quarters festooned with period antiques.
You can also fix yourself up in a Luxury Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($255) or Fridays and Saturdays ($325) and enjoy the frills of a shower for two, sunroom, secluded dining area, and private entrances.
For those with fancy appetites, a culinary weekend should suit your fancy: Spend two nights in a Standard Room ($325), Fridays and Saturdays, with a welcome bottle of wine, a Saturday-night Cooking Class with a multi-course dinner and fine-wine pairing for two, and daily three-course breakfasts on June 22 and 23, July 20 and 21, August 17 and 18, September 14 and 15, and October 19 and 20.
Deck your breakfast plate with three courses of gourmet fare. Choose from offerings like the stuffed French toast, omelet a la greque, Mason-Dixon scramble, seasonal fruit, flaky croissants, and just-baked muffins. Then, spruce up your day by admiring the evergreen gardens before being treated to fresh fruit and cheese in the afternoon.
Chat with costumed historians at nearby Old Sturbridge Village, the famous 19th-century living museum, or try on ornamental medieval armaments at Higgins Armory Museum. Nearby Worcester Art Museum sports masterpieces by Goya and Monet. You also can blaze a trail on horseback or stroll to the nearby lake for a swim and picnic.
Add the finishing touches to your evening with an included bottle of wine. Sip freely––a late noon checkout means you need not trim your itinerary.
Bedazzle your special someone with this colonial bed and breakfast boon that won't strip you of your savings.
"[The] owners have created an oasis of luxury and charm in central Massachuetts. We enjoyed two wonderful days of pampering at their mini château. Our cottage room was extremely quiet, very comfortable and filled with every amenity one could want."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Red Maple Inn's policies apply www.theredmapleinn.com/rates.php
- 14.7% tax and service not included; will be collected at check-in
- Blackout dates are 7/4-7/16
- Check-in is 3 p.m. or later, check-out is 11 a.m.
- $30 extra-person surcharge per night
- No pets and no smoking
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Inn reserves right to substitute 4-course Chef's Dinner for Cooking Class if minimum number of students for cooking class is not met
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • Enjoy By August 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings