Effortless Luxury in Long Beach
AVIA Long Beach • Long Beach, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Grand King Room
- Strawberries and Champagne
- Catalina Breakfast for Two
Get your Hotel California on with this sexy waterfront Escape: a one-night stay for two in a Grand King Room ($149), with champagne, strawberries, and breakfast included, at the AVIA Long Beach.
AVIA offers boutique cool with SoCal ease: a heady mix of sophisticated service, convenience, and just that little bit of naughty that gives a getaway its kick.
From the dazzling Rooftop 360°, an open-air bar and pool deck on—you guessed it—AVIA's rooftop, order up the Blackjack, a signature cocktail where "fresh blackberries and tangy lemon juice skinny dip in whiskey tempered with a hint of agave simple syrup for a refreshing finish," according to the LA Times. Put some pink champagne on ice—or at least some Veuve Clicquot—and enjoy a private cabana date.
Call up the captain to please bring you your wine at Sir Winston's, the uber-glam dining room on The Queen Mary. This majestic ocean liner once carried elites and doughboys around the world; you'll enjoy its fierce deco style and stunning harbor views. Prefer a smaller vessel? Take all the pretty, pretty boys you call friends aboard an authentic gondola and take a deliciously slow tour of the Naples Island canals at sunset (snacks included).
In the morning, savor your included Catalina breakfast of two eggs, your choice of apple-smoked chicken sausage or bacon, rosemary potatoes, and bread at AVIA Kitchen.
With all this romantic adventure at hand, we think Don Henley and his boys would never want to leave Long Beach. AVIA: What a nice surprise. (Bring your alibis.)
"Rooftop 360, the new rooftop pool deck and bar at AVIA Long Beach... gives guests the option to rent a cozy cabana for $25 an hour, or to just while away the time sinking into a sofa or sexy lounger."-- Los Angeles Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Advanced reservations required and based on availability
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Voucher does not include tax or gratuity
- Not valid for group bookings
- Travel dates start 4/1 and end 12/30
- Blackout dates are May 20-21; July 2-4 and 23-26; August 3-6; ; October 7-8; December 16-18
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2011 • Enjoy By December 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings