The Bay Area's Best Summer
Hotel Avante • Mountain View, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Upgraded Deluxe King Room on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
- Hot Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Summer is on its way—and in San Francisco that means nothing. Whether you're visiting the Bay Area for the first time or you're weathering another June in the Richmond, a sojourn in Silicon Valley spells relief from the country's coldest summer. Expect warm weather and sunny skies during your one-night stay for two in an upgraded Deluxe King Room on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday at the Hotel Avante in Mountain View ($82).
You'll also get hot breakfast for two in the morning and a bottle of wine upon arrival. Oh, and this is Silicon Valley—do we even have to mention the free Wi-Fi? Deluxe King Rooms are also equipped with iPod docks and modern furnishings, and turndown service is included.
The 91-room boutique hotel—part of the hip cadre of Joie de Vivre properties making waves around California—caters to the business set, not only with a prime location near the Valley's hottest start-ups, but with little touches like idea pads on the bedside nightstands ("for those 2 a.m. 'a-ha!' moments," natch). Still, leisure travelers will love the hotel's heated pool and Jacuzzi, plus its proximity to Silicon Valley's finest: Named among The World's Most Beautiful Campuses by Forbes—a distinction it shares with the 900-year-old University of Oxford—Stanford delights with iconic Spanish-style red roofs and plenty of green space.
Speaking of green space, just west of Mountain View lie thousands of acres of protected land and hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails. Places like Big Basin Redwoods State Park are alive with centuries-old redwoods, burbling creeks, and bright-yellow banana slugs as long as your hand. If you're there on a Sunday, be sure to stop at the Mountain View Farmers' Market before you hit the trail. It's one of the five largest markets in California, boasting more than 80 vendors, and the American Farmland Trust named it the Bay Area's Favorite Farmers' Market.
Summer in California? Now that's more like it.
"The free breakfast had a nice variety of choices, the room was comfortably sized and quiet, the hot tub and pool looked clean and nice ... the pillows and bed were comfortable, and the staff were friendly and accommodating at all times."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- May combine vouchers to stay for up to three nights
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Must check in by December 31, 2012
- Blackout dates are June 15-16, July 27, August 12, September 7, 9, 28-30, October 19-20, 27-28
- Voucher does not include taxes of 9.565%; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings