Romantic, Historic Mt. Sunapee
Rosewood Country Inn • Bradford, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room or Luxury Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($237) or Fridays and Saturdays ($263)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Honeymoon Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($309) or Fridays and Saturdays ($313)
- Daily Multi-Course Breakfast for Two
- Two Tickets to The Fells Historic Estate & Garden
- Bottle of Wine and Hors d'Oeuvres
The tiny town of Bradford, New Hampshire, was incorporated just nine days after the Constitution was signed, making it one of the oldest towns on the Eastern Seaboard. Today, this historic hamlet less than ten miles from Lake Sunapee makes an ideal setting for those seeking to establish a truly New England experience.
Form a more perfect union with your sweetie with this week's Escape to the Rosewood Country Inn, offering four romantic packages: a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($237) or Fridays and Saturdays ($263), in a Deluxe Room or Luxury Suite, or a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($309) or Fridays and Saturdays ($313), in one of the inn's most romantic Honeymoon Suite.*
All four options include two tickets to the The Fells Historic Estate & Garden, daily multi-course breakfast for two, and a bottle of wine and hors d'oeuvres.
Situated atop 12 hilly acres, this enchanting, early Victorian-style inn was the recipient of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence, an accolade honoring superior hospitality, and it was also named the Most Romantic B&B/Country Inn in America by Arrington's Bed and Breakfast Journal.
Each room is uniquely decorated with luxurious features and antique touches, including four-poster beds, wingback chairs, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Honeymoon Suites are not only larger, they're also equipped with two-person Jacuzzi tubs. Plus, each room has its own bottle of crème sherry, and a guest-accessible butler's pantry on the second floor will help you fend off hunger pangs.
After a bountiful breakfast, spend the day antiquing or take advantage of your tickets to the The Fells Historic Estate & Gardens, where you can roam 84 well-preserved acres of verdant landscaping, tour the 22-room Colonial Revival home (Wednesday through Sunday), or explore the property's woodland trails. Or, exercise your right to bare arms as you soak in the sun on the scenic shores of Lake Sunapee, where hiking, biking, dinner cruises, and boat cruises are a draw for New Englanders everywhere.
Did we mention the Rosewood Country Inn was also named America's Most Romantic Hideaway by Yankee Magazine? Live Free or Die trying to come up with a reason not to play hooky with this week's Escape.
*Deluxe Rooms: Whispering Pines and Williamsburg
Luxury Suites: Abigail Adams, Windsong, Moondancer, Mary Pickford, and Sturbridge
Honeymoon Suites: Nathaniel Hawthorne, Thomas Jefferson, Douglas Fairbanks, and Dreamcatcher
"Everything about our stay was wonderful. The house is beautifully decorated, and the rooms were quite lovely, with attention to all the little special details. ... Breakfast was truly a gourmet experience."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not include and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2012 • Enjoy By September 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings