Effortless Luxury and Timeless Grandeur
The Sainte Claire, a Larkspur Collection Hotel • San Jose, CA
- A One-Night Weekday ($150) or Weekend ($105) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast for Two
- Valet Parking for One Car
- One Bottle of Wine
It was fashion legend Coco Chanel who said, "Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury." Like the styles she famously pioneered—simple, modern (yet with classic lines)—a getaway to The Sainte Claire, a Larkspur Collection Hotel, is your most grand, luxurious Escape—filled with impeccable, timeless service and fine amenities—while nestled in San Jose, the epicenter of innovation.
Your fashionable foray begins in plush perfection with a one-night weekday ($150) or weekend ($105) stay in a divine Deluxe room, a noble abode that has seen such celebrated legends as Judy Garland and Clark Gable, and Presidents Kennedy and Roosevelt, pass through its doors.
These spacious, elegant rooms feature antique furnishings, slumber-inducing FeatherBorne beds, ceiling murals in the bathroom, and sumptuous L'Occitane bath and body products. Enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine as you kick off your shoes and soak in the stunning views of César Chávez Park and the glorious San Jose skyline. (Practice your most regal wave as you sip.)
Post check-in, take a stroll to San Jose's famed Tech Museum (just one block away), where you'll be amazed by hundreds of cutting-edge exhibits, most of which are original or custom made. Dabble in space exploration with NASA's Hubble Space Telescope and channel your inner astronaut with the Jet Pack Simulator.
For those looking for a divine art indulgence, the San Jose Museum of Art is also just one block away. Browse the scores of 20th- and 21st-century artworks including paintings, sculpture, installation, new media, and photography.
After your art blitz, head out to J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines, just a little over two miles from the hotel. Visit the tasting room to savor the award-winning Cuvee wines as you take in the lovely scenery of this sublime, urban wine country.
Back at The Sainte Claire, take a few moments to catch up on e-mails, courtesy of the hotel's free Wi-Fi, before working up a sweat in the complimentary fitness center. After your cardio session, head down for a cocktail in the elegant Palm Room, a cozy nook complete with a warm fireplace and grand piano.
As you reflect on your day of elegance, dine on such creations as Grigliata Costa Smeralda (grilled scallops, calamari, and shrimp served with parsley sauce) at famed restaurant Il Fornaio Cucina Italiana. Toast to your perfect getaway, one that fuses comfort with effortless luxury.
"This National Historic Landmark in downtown San Jose has been restored to its 1926 elegance. The beautiful lobby features high ceilings; chandeliers; and intricate, decorative woodwork, while spacious guest rooms offer many contemporary amenities."-- Forbes Travel Guide
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Voucher is valid for stays between now and September 5, 2011
- Blackout dates are April 30 - May 4, May 16-19, June 23-26; All other dates are subject to availability
- Guests can combine up to two vouchers for a single stay
- A two night minimum stay is required for Tues-Wed night stays
- Hotel's regular cancellation policies apply (72-hour notice required); voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is not valid on existing reservations and not may not be used on pre-blocked rooms for groups
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 5, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2011 • Enjoy By September 5, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings