A Peaceful Pilgrimage in the White Mountains
Greer Peaks Resort • Greer, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($169), or Fridays and Saturdays ($199), in the Peaks Room, Amberian Room, or the Mountain King Room
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- Signature Wings at Chef's Table Restaurant
Since the dawn of time, mankind has climbed the tallest peaks in search of solace and purpose. Discover the meaning of comfort—if not life—on this week's revelatory Escape to the White Mountains with two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199), in the Peaks, Amberian, or Mountain King Rooms at Greer Peaks Resort in Greer, Arizona.
Each dwelling features cozy queen beds, retro-rustic touches like antique rugs, and tub showers. Your moment of zen is just a sip away with an included welcome bottle of wine.
Achieve mastery of body and spirit by purchasing on-site spa treatments including massages, wraps, saunas, yoga, and meditation sessions. Aspen-cloistered National Forest trails that wind through the grounds provide an ample offering for hikers, cyclists, and horseback riders. Fishing at Greer Lake or Big Lake is out of this world, and the nearby Little Colorado River is sure to enlighten any picnic.
Endearing Greer takes culture to new heights. Brass quintets, the Butterfly Lodge Museum (a historic home to a writer father and his painter son), and ice cream socials and pancake breakfasts held by the local fire department create a vibrant community atmosphere. Of course, a pilgrimage to the Painted Desert in Petrified Forest National Park is also in order.
Come dinner time, you're no ascetic, and a good thing, too. Escapees are blessed with an order of signature chef wings at Chef's Table restaurant, where the full menu that includes wild Alaskan salmon, Moroccan barbecue pork chops, and verde baja prawn pasta is the answer to your palate's prayers.
Get into the habit of enjoying nature's wonders with an Arizona mountain Escape; at up to half-off this getaway is nothing short of miraculous.
"What a beautiful property and the lodge is great. It had everything we needed and the best views from up on the hill looking over the entire village. I could sit on the deck or by the river all day."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Pets are not allowed in the lodge, please visit www.peaksaz.com/POLICIES.html for more hotel policies
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include Labor Day weekend
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2012 • Enjoy By November 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings