Wet and Wild Wishes Come True Upstate
Gavin's Irish Country Inn • Cornwallville, NY
- A One-Night Stay ($189) for Two Adults and Two Children in a Standard Country View Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay ($489) for Two Adults and Two Children in a Standard Country View Room, Fridays and Saturdays
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner for Each Guest
- Four Admissions to Zoom Flume Water Park
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Each summer you're hoping to luck into a vacation that really makes a splash—and with this week's wet and wild Escape to Zoom Flume Water Park and Gavin's Irish Country Inn in East Durham, New York, it's like you've found a family-friendly pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Get ready to soak up a one-night stay ($189), Sundays through Thursdays, or a two-night stay ($489), Fridays and Saturdays, for two adults and two children in a Standard Country View Room from June 17 through August 31.
Your lucky lodgings have everything you'll wish for: two double beds, in-room refrigerator, cable TV, and cribs and roll-away beds for the weest of leprechauns.
Daily breakfast and dinner from an authentic Irish menu that includes the property's famous scones will leave your taste buds dancing before you go swimming at Zoom Flume Water Park, where you'll enjoy two adult and two children's one-day passes. Hold on tight as you fly down towering 300-foot water slides, zip through the 600-foot "Wild River Ride" chute, or count the clovers along the Lazy River.
Jack and Margaret Gavin run this family-owned-and-operated, sprawling and third-generation retreat, which melds the couple's rich Irish history with that of the Northern Catskills. Irish-owned shops and businesses dot this picturesque town dubbed "The Emerald Isle of the Catskills."
Who says you need to have the luck of the Irish to enjoy a family-friendly Escape that will make your friends green with envy?
"I've been bringing my family to this attraction [water park] for years. This place is well maintained, safe, and a lot of fun. Kids love it."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 6/17-8/31
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for 2 adults and 2 children
- 8% sales tax and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings