The Road Between Old and New in Montreal
Hotel Espresso Montreal Centre-Ville/Downtown • Montreal, Canada
- A One-Night Stay in a Suite for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($135) or Fridays and Saturdays ($179)
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Unlimited Vouchers Can be Combined to Extend Stay
Paved with rich history and modern flair, the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal lead its visitors through one time and into an even better one. And with this week's Escape, all signs point toward luxury at the Hotel Espresso Montreal Centre-Ville/Downtown, a contemporary hotel just steps from the cafés, boutiques, and nightlife that drive this electric downtown.
Walk a treasured timeline with a one-night stay in a suite including a king-size bed and a whirlpool tub, Sundays through Thursdays ($135) or Fridays and Saturdays ($179). Both options include a bottle of sparkling wine placed in your room upon arrival.
Carve out a path of eclectic pursuits with trips to the Notre-Dame Basilica with its popular tours of the gorgeous Gothic Revival architecture along with choral-and-organ performances, Ste-Catherine Street where fashion-conscious consumers flock toward the latest in trendy clothing and jewelry, or Place d'Armes for a horse-drawn carriage ride through Old Montreal.
Meander back to your hotel for a romantic meal at The Espresso Hotel Restaurant & Bar with top-flight wines, light and airy breads, fresh seafood, and delectable desserts to share. Take advantage of Montreal's premiere nightlife scene and savor an evening cocktail before traipsing back to your elegant retreat when you're finally road weary.
The path is cleared and a new chapter of history is on the books—you've finally learned how to live the high way.
For additional information, visit Hotel Espression Montreal Centre on Facebook.
"[This was my] fourth time staying in Montreal for the weekend. I have always changed hotels until now... This is a perfect place... It's a block away from the Bell Center [and] a block or so away from all the best nightlife."-- Hotels.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are June 30, July 1, August 31, September 1, and October 5-6
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • Enjoy By December 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 56% savings