A Masterpiece on Michigan's Art Coast
Beechwood Manor Inn & Cottage • Saugatuck, MI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- $50 Credit for Dinner at Everyday People Cafe
- Chocolate and Wine Gift Basket
For a getaway that will really make an impression, take an Escape to the historic Beechwood Manor Inn & Cottage in Saugatuck, Michigan. The area is not only an aesthetically pleasing place, it's also one of the top small US cities for art.
Find a complementing companion and stay for two nights in Ethel's, Enid's, or Saida's room ($275). Assorted gourmet chocolates and a bottle of wine will be waiting in your accommodations—featuring private bathrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, and fireplaces.
Awake to a vibrantly colored breakfast of dishes like savory quiche, sweet potato pancakes, and stuffed French toast. Afterward, get a different point of view (and burn off the morning meal) on a hike through Saugatuck Dunes State Park; the massive dunes are perfect for sledding on a snowy day.
There is no doubt Lake Michigan boasts a masterpiece shoreline worth exploring, but for art afficionados the highlight of the trip will be the galleries in downtown Saugatuck. A visit to the Saugatuck Center for the Arts, which sponsors a number of enticing exhibits throughout the year, should also be on the agenda.
As the vivid hues of the sun start to fade, head into town for dinner at local favorite Everyday People Cafe, where you can please your palate with locally sourced ingredients and dishes that are anything but minimalist. Settle into the casual restaurant and try the serrano-wrapped local pear poached with red wine and stuffed with organic goat cheese from Dancing Goat Creamery, or order the Valley View Farms smoked and braised pork shoulder with a bourbon and maple demi-glace. When you return to the inn, brush by the 24-hour hospitality area offering complimentary water, soda, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate before you head off for another restful night.
Paint the town red and brighten up your typical everyday canvas with this Escape to Saugatuck, Michigan.
For additional information, visit Beechwood Manor Inn & Cottage on Facebook.
"This B&B is situated on a quiet street lined with charming homes, and a five-minute walk to the downtown Saugatuck area. The strawberry French toast stuffed with cream cheese and the sweet potato pancakes are out of this world."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: December 1, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: May 23, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 21-26, 2012; December 31, 2012 - January 1, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes chocolates, one wine basket and one $50 dinner voucher for two
- $50 dinner voucher is valid at Everyday People Cafe only
- $50 dinner voucher for food only (not valid toward beer/wine/liquor or gratuity)
- Promotion valid for B&B only; not valid for the Beechwood Cottage
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • Enjoy By May 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings