Party Like It's 2012 on Riviera Maya
Valentin Imperial Maya • Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- Four All-Inclusive Nights for Two in a Junior Silver Suite from August 22 to Oct 31 ($1,199), November 1 to December 20 ($1,299), or July 1 to August 21 ($1,399)
- Or, Four All-Inclusive Nights for Two in a Junior Emerald Suite from August 22 to Oct 31 ($1,449), November 1 to December 20 ($1,649), or July 1 to August 21 ($1,749)
- $250 Resort Credit to Use to Toward a $100 Upgrade, $100 of Spa Massage Services, and a $50 Dining Credit
- A Bottle of Wine, Cheese Plate, and Fruit Basket on Arrival
- Taxes and Service Fees Included
In addition to being mathematical, astronomical, and architectural prodigies, the ancient Mayans were first and foremost master planners. We don't agree with their prediction that 2012 will be the end of the world, but that doesn't mean we can't party like it. Get ready to live like there's no tomorrow during four all-inclusive nights for two at the the five-star adults-only Valentin Imperial Maya resort, located on a half-mile stretch of the white-sand Playa del Secreto on the east side of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico.
Hunker down in a luxurious Junior Silver Suite from August 22 to Oct 31 ($1,199), November 1 to December 20 ($1,299), or July 1 to August 21 ($1,399). Each room boasts a balcony or terrace with a garden or poolside view of one of the largest pools in Mexico; 16 suites also include a partial ocean view. King-size beds and in-room double Jacuzzis will make you feel like you've gone to heaven—even if the world is still standing.
Or, if you really want to live it up, opt for a 624-square-foot, Junior Emerald Suite from August 22 to Oct 31 ($1,449), November 1 to December 20 ($1,649), or July 1 to August 21 ($1,749). Scenic balconies or terraces, a massive tile Jacuzzi with panoramic mirror windows, and LCD satellite television are welcome indulgences.
Give into hedonistic pleasures upon arrival and forget those apocalyptic fears with an in-room bottle of wine, cheese plate, and fruit basket, as well as a $250 resort credit to use toward a $100 room upgrade, $100 of spa massage services, and a $50 dining credit toward a romantic eight-course dinner on the beach.
If this was the end of days, the resort's on-site restaurants have saved the best courses for last with seven á la carte restaurants, serving Italian, French, Japanese, Indonesian, Mexican, steak house, and grilled-seafood fare.
During the day, check a few items off your bucket list with any number of off-resort excursions including a jaunt to any of the nearby world-famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulúm, Cobá, and Chichen Itzá, a sea kayak paddle along the beach, or a snorkel adventure through a sparkling lagoon.
It may be the end of the world as we know it, but on this up-to-56-percent-off, you'll feel just fine.
Nestled in the thriving mangrove forests of Playa del Secreto, this adults-only, all-inclusive resort is one of the few hotels that still embraces Mexican tradition... Standard rooms are richly decorated with teak furnishings... terraces... and hot tubs."-- Fodor's Review of Valentin Imperial Maya
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- No one under 18
- $100 spa credit is valid for massages only
- All taxes and services included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings