More than Just Cowboy Boots in Oklahoma City
Isola Bella • Oklahoma City, OK
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Apartment ($61)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Apartment on July 4, Including Shuttle to Bricktown ($72)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Apartment on Labor Day, Including Shuttle to Bricktown ($72)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Combine the landscape of the Midwest with the cowboy culture and rich Native American history of the Old West, and you've stumbled upon Oklahoma City. While the largest livestock market in the world has long lured tourists, the bustling entertainment district of Bricktown—named one of America's Coolest Riverwalks by Travel + Leisure—is now at the top of travelers' to-do lists.
This summer, Escape to the state's largest city—just 106 miles from Tulsa and 203 miles from Fort Worth–and stay for one night in a two-bedroom apartment at Isola Bella ($61); pay just a little bit more to get away for July 4 ($72) or Labor Day ($72).
Located just minutes from Lake Hefner and 12 miles from Bricktown, Isola Bella is a corporate housing complex with hotel-style amenities—such as a 30,000-square-foot fitness center with a full-size basketball court, 30-meter lap pool, indoor tennis courts, and sauna. Each two-bedroom, one-bathroom unit sleeps up to four guests and includes a full-size kitchen, living room, dining room, washer and dryer, high-speed wireless Internet, and simple décor.
Isola Bella's free weekday breakfasts may include French toast, cereal, fruit, sausage or bacon, and biscuits with gravy, while the free weekday dinners can include dishes like beef and broccoli with noodles, rice, and egg rolls or rosemary rotisserie chicken with mac 'n' cheese. (Tip: Check the weekly menu online.)
For guests that go with the July 4 or Labor Day option, a complimentary shuttle will be on hand to whisk you to Bricktown (available June 29 to July 8 and August 31 to September 4), where you can explore the Oklahoma City Museum of Art and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum during the day and spend the evening at hot spots like TapWerks Ale House & Cafe and Bricktown Brewery.
In the afternoon, cool off in one of the property's five outdoor pools before taking one of Isola Bella's complimentary cars to White Water Bay or the Boathouse District on the Oklahoma River—an official training site for world-class rowers. There, you can rent a stand-up paddleboard or kayak from Oklahoma City Riversport. Top athletes will be on hand to demonstrate techniques at the Stars & Stripes River Festival on July 30, boasting a roster of kid-friendly activities, music, and fireworks.
While it will forever be the home of cowboy boots and steakhouses, the city shows its expertise has recently evolved to a number of different categories.
"In the past decade, Oklahoma City has blossomed into a prime vacation destination with new hotels, lively restaurants, the Bricktown entertainment district with a river canal and boat rides, and several worthy attractions."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 4, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 4, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 4, 2013 • Enjoy By January 4, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings