Summer Camp for "Grown-Ups"
LivingSocial Adventures • North East, MD
- A Three-Day, Three-Night Stay for One in a Group Cabin at Sandy Hill Camp and Retreat Center With Transportation ($345) or Without ($269)
- Upgrade to Air-Conditioned Lodges With Transportation ($435) or Without ($359)
- Eight Family-Style Meals (Including Three Alcoholic Beverages Per Night) Included
- Groups of Up to Ten Can Stay in the Same Cabin
- Activities Include—But Not Limited To—Soccer, Frisbee, Kickball, Ziplining, Yoga, Dance Parties, Arts and Crafts, Hikes, Trail Runs, Movies, S'mores Making, and Bonfires.
The days spent Saluting Your Shorts might be long gone, but Hey Dude, just because you've traded vintage Nickelodeon favorites for CNN pundits doesn't mean you can never go back to the good ol' days.
This Memorial Day weekend, forgo the Dockers for some actual docks: Three days of fun with hundreds of other grown-up campers and the team at LivingSocial Adventures—not to mention booze at dinner and all meals included—await you at Sandy Hill Camp and Retreat Center in North East, Maryland.
Get your om on with a sunrise yoga sesh, go for a guided hike, or show off your much-lauded moves at an impromptu dance party. Play a game of flag football, cause a racquet on the available courts, go ziplining, or turn back the clock with a fierce game of kickball. After all, no Guts, no glory.
If you're looking for a little R&R, Snick off to the waterfront and hop into a canoe, sunbathe along the shores, or have a do-it-yourself kind of afternoon with an arts and crafts or nature photography session. You'll have hundreds of sun-kissed acres to explore, so pack a bag, and we'll take care of the rest.
All you need to bring is a flashlight (along with a sleeping bag or bedding, pillow, towel, and toiletries) and join in on the post-dinner revelry. We'll have beer and wine at dinner, nighttime movies will be screened, and the s'mores will be aplenty at the roaring bonfire.
Campers will spend three days and three nights in a group cabin at this outdoor oasis, including transportation, for $345. Or, if you're All That and already have a sweet ride, pay just $269.
Bonus: You can opt to upgrade to air-conditioned lodges for $359 (or $435 with transportation). And, LivingSocial Adventures will send an e-mail to collect all rooming requests.
This specially curated trip is no Legend of the Hidden Temple. Just try and miss out on it: We Double Dare you.
"Nestled on 211 acres of unspoiled forests, fields, and beaches... Its serene natural setting is ideal for outdoor adventure and relaxation."-- Inside Camps
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must be 21+ to attend
- Limit 1 voucher per person; give as many as you like as gifts
- Please visit www.livingsocialadventures.com/our-adventures/washington-dc/summer-camp-for-grown-ups/ for full event details on both camps
- No other alcoholic beverage other than provided by caterer is allowed to be carried to the Event by any attendee. Licensed caterer will be present at event to conduct service of alcohol, and reserves the right to refuse service to any attendee.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2011 • Enjoy By May 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings