A Celebration of Jamaican Romance
Couples Tower Isle • St. Mary, Jamaica
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean-View Room
- All Inclusive of Meals, Snacks, and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- $200 Spa Credit
A double dose of Caribbean glamour and architectural excellence, the chic esthetic of Couples Tower Isle offers a breathtaking pairing of natural wonder and luxe indulgence. Perched on the lush coastline of Ocho Rios, Jamaica, this secluded resort is a celebrated paradise for those planning a wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, or just a romantic getaway.
Reinvigorate the flames of love and sweep your partner away on a three-night all-inclusive stay for two in a Deluxe Ocean Room ($849), complete with a $200 spa credit, at one of the highest-rated Caribbean resorts, as listed in Travel + Leisure's World's Best Hotels 2012.
"Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality," U.S. News & World Report says. "Here, everything is at your disposal. Spacious, stylish rooms and suites with unparalleled ocean views. Sparkling white-sand beaches. Fine dining. Unforgettable off-site excursions and adventures."
Stroll past the magnificently restored 1949 murals by American illustrator John Pike before heading to your vibrant accommodations, bedecked in soothing shades of seafoam and complete with a plush king-size bed, flat-screen TV, and fully stocked mini-bar.
After a leisurely morning taking in ocean views, skip over to one of three freshwater pools, where you'll pair stunning scenery with a chilled cocktail from the poolside bar. Later, explore the resort's private island to sunbathe in serenity.
Named "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel + Leisure in 2011, the Oasis Spa serves as a haven of tranquility—white treatment rooms circling a Buddha plunge pool and a Zen-inspired spa menu combine to deliver a sumptuous, sensuous spa experience.
From gourmet Jamaican cuisine to alfresco meals at The Verandah, farm-to-table cuisine is a daily luxury at the resort. Dine on carefully crafted spreads of freshly caught fish, or opt for a quick bite of jerk chicken at the Pool Grill.
Coupled with endless amenities in an exclusive environment, this week's Escape delivers a celebration of Jamaican splendor and romance only a World's Best Hotel can.
"With its white leather daybeds, vintage black-and-white photos of Hollywood glitterati, and a two-tiered dining room lined with murals from the 1940’s, the hotel looked like something straight out of South Beach."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel August 1- October 31, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 45 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Spa credit is one per room per stay
- Couples only; no one under 18
- Passport required
- King size beds only
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings