A Wellspring of Romance in Napa Valley
The Ink House Bed & Breakfast • St. Helena, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen or Midsize King ($299) or a Deluxe King or Small Suite ($399)
- Daily Champagne Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Six VIP Wine Tasting Passes
- Complimentary Evening Port Wine
- Daily Bicycle Use for Two (As Available)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Why compete for the attention of your reality show–obsessed sweetie? Take a cue from those TV bachelors and whisk her away to wine country with this week's Escape to Napa Valley's The Ink House Bed & Breakfast.
Enjoy a two-night stay for two in a Standard Queen or Midsize King ($299) or a Deluxe King or Small Suite ($399) at this award-winning boutique inn in St. Helena, about 65 miles north of San Francisco.
You'll get a daily breakfast for two with Champagne, complimentary use of bicycles (as available), complimentary evening port wine, and six VIP wine tasting passes to area wineries.
This 1884 Victorian, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was selected by Gayot as one of Northern California's top 10 best B&Bs of 2011, and by TripAdvisor for an Award of Excellence.
Surprised? You shouldn't be. All four rooms are elegantly appointed with antiques, luxe bedding, flat-screen TVs, private bathrooms, and complimentary Wi-Fi, and all offer views of either the inn's Petite Syrah grapes or neighboring Whitehall Lane Winery's 110-acre vineyard.
Wake up to a gourmet breakfast of fresh-baked cinnamon buns and muffins and a rotating hot entrée, like the B&B's legendary artichoke fritatta. Finish your morning coffee on the inn's charming wraparound verandah, then set off for Napa Valley wine country, where hundreds of vineyards await your arrival.
Just a one-minute stroll away is the Whitehall Lane Winery tasting room where Escapees can use one of six VIP wine tasting passes to indulge in a tasting and the royal treatment. Then, use your passes at The Franciscan Winery and Rutherford Grove Winery, also within walking distance.
Then, mingle with your fellow wine aficionados as you discuss—over a leisurely game of pool, poker, or darts in the game room—who you think deserves this week's rose.
Your sweetheart, perhaps? He's the one, after all, who turned TV romance into reality. Did we mention The Ink House was listed in a book of the country's best places to kiss? Pucker up.
"With its covered wraparound porch, this vibrant yellow Victorian on the National Register of Historic Places is the perfect place to spend a lazy day in the wine country."-- Gayot
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Call for details on adding a third adult; subject to availability and additional fees apply
- Up to 2 children allowed per room
- 14% taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Vouchers include daily champagne gourmet breakfast for two, six VIP wine tasting passes, and daily bicycle use for two (as available)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 61% savings