All that Glitters in Vail Village
Tivoli Lodge • Vail, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Village View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($280) or Fridays and Saturdays ($360)
- Bottle of Wine and Valet Parking
While Vail, Colorado, is most famous for black diamond ski runs, the sparkling summer weather makes it an undiscovered gem in the warmer months. If you're in the market for a quick summer trip, look no further than this week's multi-faceted Escape to Tivoli Lodge, set in the heart of Vail Village just 90 minutes from Denver.
You and a companion will spend two nights in a Village View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($280) or Fridays and Saturdays ($360), and receive a bottle of wine and valet parking at this family-owned luxury resort. The European chalet-style architecture blends seamlessly into its natural surroundings, including stunning vistas of Vail's Golden Peak and neighboring mountains.
Rise each morning in your plush accommodations and open your curtains for flawless views of the village and valley floor. If you're angling for a low-key morning, head down to the lodge-style living room with oversized chairs and sofas, a towering stone fireplace, and an intimate wine bar.
When it comes to outdoor activities and attractions, leave no stone unturned. Seasoned vets can rent a kayak from Alpine Quest Sports, while those in need of paddle practice can purchase a beginner kayak class on nearby Nottingham Lake. Later, trade your paddle for hiking boots or mountain bikes, or take a laid-back trail ride over the rocky terrain.
With its boutiques, restaurants, and galleries, Vail Village has become a true jewel of the Rockies. Art lovers can take painting or pottery classes at Alpine Arts Center, before grabbing a casual dinner in the welcoming setting of e|town kitchen + bar. To add a little spice to your evening, treat yourself to the chili-glazed garlic salmon, then indulge that sweet tooth with a trio of warm, cinnamon-sugar doughnuts.
No night in Vail Village would be complete without dropping by local-favorite Red Lion. This neighborhood bar is known for its live music and laid-back atmosphere that charms residents and visitors alike.
After careful reflection, you'll agree: this is one Escape that's clearly a cut above the rest.
"This hotel is incredible... The rooms cannot be cleaner, and the bathroom is perhaps the largest I have seen in a hotel in many years, with granite counters everywhere. It is steps away from the heart of Vail. Just save time and book this hotel."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: December 13, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: October 14, 2012 – November 8, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 13, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2012 • Enjoy By December 13, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings