Summer in Colorado, an Abundance of Activities
Ski Town Condos • Garfield, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Condo
- Fresh Flowers, Muffins, Coffee, and Tea
- Late Noon Checkout
- One $10 Voucher Per Person Toward Horseback Riding with Granite Mountain Outfitters or ATV Rentals/Tours from All Season Adventures Inc
While the mountains of Colorado receive plentiful press during the winter, it's the summer months that offer the widest array of outdoor options. Trek into a recreational mother lode with this week's Escape to Ski Town Condos in Garfield, Colorado.
Grab a fellow adventurer for a two-night stay for two in a condo ($225), including a late noon checkout, fresh flowers, muffins, coffee, and tea.
There is plenty of room here for you, your plus one, and all your gear here—far from the hustle of urban life, but only only 110 miles from Colorado Springs and 150 miles from Denver. Cook up freshly caught trout in the fully equipped kitchen, rid your clothes of the day's dirt in the washer/dryer, relax in the hot tub, or simply renew with a night of deep sleep in the log beds topped with down comforters.
You'll want to be well-rested to explore the surrounding San Isabel National Forest via horseback with Granite Mountain Outfitters or ATV rentals from Season Adventures Inc; bike the Monarch Crest Trail; hike the Continental Divide Trail or The Colorado Trail; or tackle one of the many 14ers in the area.
Once you've pushed yourself to the limit, take some time to relax by soaking in the soothing hot springs, tasting local wines at Mountain Spirit Winery, or simply browsing the galleries and antique shops of the historic district of Salida, just 17 miles away. Then dig into a delicious meal at Laughing Ladies Restaurant or Amicas Pizza & Microbrewery.
Bag this Escape while you can—summer is fleeting and so are deals like this.
"Ski Town Condos is my new favorite place. The owner has done a phenomenal job of making the condos feel homey. The hot tub was private and relaxing, and the outdoor surroundings were perfect for unwinding."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: October 31, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- Valid for the lower 2 units; upgrade is available for the upper unit at time of reservation directly with Ski Town Condos
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 6.8% tax not included and will be collected at time of reservation
- Housekeeping is the responsibility of the customer; smoking and pets are not allowed
- Check-in is at 3:00pm, Late check-out is at 12 noon
- Includes fresh-cut floral arrangement, muffins, coffee and tea amenity in room, one $10 voucher toward Horseback riding or ATV tour per person
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings