On the Beach with Your Brood in Westport
Vacations by the Sea • Westport, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229)
- Two Passes to Grays Harbor Lighthouse
- Two Bike Rentals
- Cleaning Fee Waived
The list of things you don't bring to the beach is short, beginning and ending with sand. And while the list of things you should bring to the beach is long, there's no question what resides at the top: your family.
Whisk them away to the sandy shores of Westport, Washington, about 130 miles southwest of Seattle, with this week's Escape from Vacations by the Sea. You'll get a two-night stay in a condo for up to four guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Friday and Saturdays ($229).
Choose from 16 one-bedroom condos—individually owned, furnished, and decorated by their own beach-loving families—where you can rest, relax, and recharge between seaside outings. Whether you grab an oceanfront unit with picture windows or a poolside pad with easy access to the exercise center and hot tub, you'll have a full kitchen and sleeping accommodations for four, and you're just a short walk—or bike ride on complimentary rentals—from Grays Harbor Lighthouse.
With your two included passes, climb to the top of this 1898 light station (the state's tallest) for a bird's-eye view over 18 miles of sandy beach, where you can surf, fish, dig for clams, catch sight of whales, rent a stand-up paddleboard, or simply relax over a picnic.
And while you didn't bring any sand to the beach, chances are you'll be tracking some back into your condo. Not to worry—all cleaning fees have been waived for this week's Escape. Do we have to list more reasons? If for nothing else, this one's for your family.
For additional information, visit Vacations by the Sea on Facebook.
"Our unit (a one-bedroom condo) was extremely clean, nicely furnished, and the kitchen was excellently stocked. We actually ended up cooking two gourmet dinners there because it was easy and you can't beat the view!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Stays are valid September 10, 2012-January 31, 2013
- Blackout dates include November 21 - 25, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Upgrades to two bedroom units available upon making reservation; additional fee applies
- Condo units subject to availability
- Some units are pet friendly, additional fee applies
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings