Sexy Back on the Boardwalk
The Chelsea • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays ($179), in an Annex Avenue King Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays ($179), in an Annex Avenue Queen Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays ($219), in a Luxe Bay View King Room
- $30 Dining Credit for Teplitzky's or Chelsea Prime
- Valet Parking
- Beach Chairs, Towels, and Umbrella
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
A certain pop star is commonly credited with bringing sexy back—but when it comes to returning timeless tradition to Atlantic City's skyline, only one rising star is responsible: The Chelsea.
Get your sexy on with a one-night stay for two guests in an Annex Avenue King Room on Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays ($179), or a Luxe Bay View King Room on Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays ($219). Or, opt for a one-night stay for up to four guests in an Annex Avenue Queen Room on Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays ($179).
What goes around comes around at this stylish hotel, namely the old-school glamour of America's original resort town. The Luxe tower's posh rooms—featuring king beds, sleek and modern décor, and sweeping ocean views—will have you positively singing. Rooms in The Annex, meanwhile, offer a king or two queen beds as well as retro balconies and bathrooms.
With the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk outside your door, there's enough to keep you entertained until the end of time. Explore all four miles, or just walk next door to the Tropicana's casino. In the evening, settle into the 1940s supper club atmosphere—complete with black-and-white photographs of Atlantic City and ocean views—at Chelsea Prime, the hotel's fresh take on a steakhouse.
If you're staying on a weekend night, rock your body to the tunes of guest DJs at the C5 nightclub—where you can enjoy handcrafted cocktails, state-of-the-art sound, and an opulent atmosphere. Then make your way down to Tepliztky's, the hotel's classic diner, for a late-night coffee or an early-morning plate of stuffed challah French toast with your $30 dining credit. (Credit is also valid at Chelsea Prime.)
Just don't be surprised when you want to cry yourself a river as you say bye, bye, bye to this sexy boutique hotel.
"This boutique hotel has a convincingly swank vibe that could double as a set location for the TV hit Mad Men. The entire fifth floor, with its indoor/outdoor lounges and billiards room, is lively day and night."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel July 1 to August 31
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 7/3, 7/4 and 8/31
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings