A Transcendental Trip to Ohio
Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls • Logan, OH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Goldenrod, Jasmine, Sumac, or Trillium Cottage on Sundays to Thursdays ($325) or Fridays to Saturdays ($350)
- Daily Country Breakfasts for Two (One Delivered to Your Room)
- Gift Basket with Game, T-Shirts, Hot Chocolate, Travel Mugs, Homemade Cookies, a Select Registry Guidebook, and Hand Warmers
Henry David Thoreau spent two years in the woods, contemplating life and what it had to offer. If you're looking for a peaceful retreat but don't have 730 vacation days to spare, clear your head at the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls in Hocking Hills, Ohio.
Savor the solitude in a cozy cottage—either the Goldenrod, Jasmine, Sumac, or Trillium Cottage—situated on two private acres. No matter the temperature outside, you'll stay warm by the gas log stove or in the whirlpool tub. Homemade cookies and a tote bag filled with two long-sleeved T-shirts, two mugs, four packets of hot chocolate, the game Chat Pack, and a Select Registry guidebook will welcome you to the inn.
A great meal, like a great mind, is a terrible thing to waste. Rise and shine with included country breakfasts such as cinnamon-raisin French toast or farmer's casserole with sharp cheddar sauce. You'll be served in your room on one morning and in the 1840s log cabin restaurant on the other.
After breakfast, follow Thoreau's lead and take to the nearby woodlands. As "a region of streams and waterfalls, sandstone cliffs, and cave-like formations," says Lonely Planet, "it's splendid to explore in any season."
Hike to Old Man's Cave and Cedar Falls; rent a canoe from Hocking Hills Canoe Livery; ride the Hockhocking Adena Bikeway; and transcend ordinary relaxation by purchasing a massage at the inn's spa. And while this Hocking Hills hideaway may not inspire you to pen a philosophical tour de force, it's certainly something to write home about.
"Personal touches, amazing meals, welcoming staff, and at-home comfortable surroundings—we've already booked our next stay, making our visit to this retreat an annual event!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid for meetings, group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: March 13, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): all major holidays, December 21, 2012 - January 1, 2013; Winter Hike (January 18-19, 2013); February 14-17, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes two t-shirts, two hand warmers, one chat pack, four hot chocolates, two travel mugs, daily country breakfasts for two, one breakfast (via room service), homemade cookies
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay and used by the same customer(s); cannot be shared
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2013 • Enjoy By March 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings