It's Niagara or Never on the Falls
Marriott Gateway on the Falls • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sunday through Thursday Arrivals, in a Cityview ($369) or Fallsview Room ($439)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Friday and Saturday Arrivals, in a Cityview ($479) or Fallsview Room ($559)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two
- $75 Voucher Toward Two Rounds of Golf at Grand Niagara and $25 Toward Dinner at Milestones Grill + Bar
- Tour and Tasting at Four Niagara Wineries, Two Drinks in the Greatroom Lobby Bar & Lounge, and Two Casino Shuttle Passes
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
There's nothing more refreshing than the soft spray of natural spring water kissing your face amid a cool breeze. Add that to the grandeur of Niagara Falls and you've got this week's invigorating Escape to the Marriott Gateway on the Falls, closer to the brink of the falls than any other hotel.
This newly renovated, upscale hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is poised to put you up close and personal with the falls. Let relaxation wash over you with a two-night stay for two, Sunday through Thursday arrivals, in a Cityview ($369) or Fallsview Room ($439), or Friday and Saturday arrivals in a Cityview ($479) or Fallsview Room ($559).
Comfort flows freely in your spacious accommodations, which boast sweeping views of the city or the majestic falls outside. Take a plunge in the indoor pool or work up a sweat in the fitness center––the hotel offers a steady stream of amenities including a Starbucks on-site.
Channel you inner foodie with an included breakfast buffet for two each morning. Then, apply your $25 food credit toward a dinner at Milestones Grill + Bar. Dive into baked goat cheese and slow-roasted garlic flatbread to start, then drown your palate with flavorful entrées like wild Pacific coho salmon with lemon aioli. End the evening with a nightcap at the new Greatroom Lounge & Bar, where you'll get two complimentary drinks with your Escape.
During the day, head for a round of golf for two with your included $75 voucher to Grand Niagara. You'll also get two passes for a tour and tasting at four Niagara wineries. Once you're feeling lucky, use two included passes for the casino shuttle and hedge your bets on a fun night out.
If you really want to get your feet wet, take advantage of Journey Behind the Falls and descend through elevator tunnels that lead to three observation decks where a plastic poncho is the only thing separating you from the forceful splash.
At night, the waters illuminate a rainbow of colors you can watch from your room. Don't let your next getaway leave you high and dry. Jump head-first into this week's Escape—it's dripping with possibilities.
"To view this natural miracle—Niagara Falls— while sipping my coffee from the comfort of a couch with a fireplace next to me was dream-like."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until September 15, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations or for groups of 10 or more rooms
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are July 4, August 5 and September 2
- Based upon double occupancy, additional adult fee is $20 and will be collected at redemption
- $75 golf voucher will be given at check-in, must purchase two rounds of 18 for voucher to apply
- Parking is not included. Self parking is available for $20 per day, valet parking is $25 per day
- Tour and Wine Tasting is available at Peller Estates, Hillebrand, Truis, and Thirty Bench
- Transportation to the golf course and winery is not provided
- Drinks can be used in the Greatroom Lobby Bar & Lounge for domestic beer, house wine or highball drink
- Taxes of 16.39%, gratuity and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2012 • Enjoy By September 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 42% savings