Let the Games Begin in Park City
Park City Peaks Hotel • Park City, UT
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- Bottle of Wine or Sparkling Cider
- Two $25 Gift Certificates Toward Treatments of $100 or More at The Spa at Hotel Park City
- 15% Discount on Food at the Upper Deck Sports Pub
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
While you'd love to hop a plane to bonny England and root on the red, white, and blue, dropping that much change on airfare seems downright unpatriotic, whether you pay it in dollars or pounds. Bask in the game city glory of a decade ago and stay much closer to home with a one-night Escape to the mountains of Park City for $79.
A podium-worthy pad, the Park City Peaks Hotel, knows a thing or two about host-city hospitality—you'll receive a bottle of wine or sparkling cider upon check-in and the wireless Internet is gratis. Change into your room's cotton bathrobes to cozy up to the tele or admire the view of the Wasatch Mountains from your pillow-top king-size bed, then take a lap around the property's indoor/outdoor pool or dip into the hot tub.
Later, gear up for the nightlife of Park City's historic Main Street with a 15-percent discount at the on-site Upper Deck Sports Pub, offering a selection of appetizers, salads, and sandwiches.
By day, indulge your athletic appetite with world-class hiking, biking, kayaking, and horseback riding or check out the summer adventures at the three nearby ski resorts: Canyons Resort, Park City Mountain Resort, and Deer Valley Resort. If you're more of a spectator than a star, visit Utah Olympic Park, home to the 2002 venue for Nordic jumping and the winter sliding sports—bobsleigh, luge, and skeleton. Tour the facilities and watch hopefuls in training, or summon the courage to don a helmet and try out the summer comet bobsled ride.
Round out your stay with two $25 gift certificates for services of $100 or more at The Spa at Hotel Park City, because even if your athletic efforts don't merit the playing of the national anthem, they definitely deserve gold-medal treatment. Let the games begin.
"The bar is lively in the early evening and has a good atmosphere, as well as a limited but tasty menu. The pool and hot tubs are large and there were always plenty of towels available."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: October 18, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: August 3-4, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes upgrade to one of the following (based on availability): Executive Suite, Suite - with heart-shaped jacuzzi, Suite - with oval-shaped jacuzzi, king bed, queen bed, two queen beds with fridge, one bottle of wine or sparkling cider upon check-in, Wi-Fi, 15% off on food in the Upper Deck Sports Bar and Grill (2) $25 gift certificates toward separate treatments of $100 or more at The Spa at Hotel Park City, which cannot be used on any discounted treatments or day passes; subject to availability so please make reservations early
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 18, 2012 • Enjoy By October 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings