From Average to A-List in Beverly Hills
The Crescent Hotel • Beverly Hills, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room
- Two Cocktails at the Hotel Restaurant or Bar
- Continental Breakfast for Two
Think the red carpet is reserved for the elite? You're right. Welcome to the club with this week's Escape to a place where everyday civilians are treated like celebrities and regular joes are regularly given a true Hollywood pampering.
Can't believe such a place exists outside the confines of a Hollywood set? Your script is about to be flipped at the The Crescent Hotel. Forget sleeping under the stars, you're sleeping like a star for one night in a Queen Room of this iconic hotel ($149).
If you didn't arrive by limo, enjoy your complimentary parking while taking in the sheer beauty of this art deco structure, an original from the Hollywood's Golden Age. Once used as high-end housing for studio stars, it now features an elegant Dodd Mitchell design with luxurious rooms and an intimate (and often star-studded) lobby, lounge, and indoor/outdoor bar where two market-fresh cocktails or glasses of small-production wine await you—on the house, of course.
Your room features dark woods, soft Italian linens on a low-slung queen-size bed with down pillows, woven throws, a sleek bathroom outfitted with plush towels and kimono-style robes, a flat-screen TV with DVD player and premium cable, and an iPod outfitted with custom playlists.
Start the next morning with your complimentary Cafecito Organico coffee and house-baked morning pastries before enjoying gym access at Equinox or venturing out into the world-class shopping that the area is famous for. With Rodeo, Santa Monica, and Wilshire drives just steps away, and West Hollywood and Melrose just a short drive, you've got shopping access to all the high-end wares you can shake a stick—or charge card—at.
But, like any movie shoot, this Escape will eventually wrap. And while you can't take the red carpet with you, the memories should have you walking on sunshine—that and a new pair of heels.
"The Crescent is a sleek boutique hotel within the Beverly Hills shopping triangle. Low couches and tables, an indoor-outdoor fireplace, and shimmering candlelight at night give the hotel's public areas a welcoming and sophisticated look."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Crescent Beverly Hills
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Dogs under 50 lbs permitted with a $50 cleaning fee
- Not valid for guests under 18 years old
- Blackout dates: 8/10-8/12, 8/23-8/25, 8/31-8/2, 10/4-10/6, 11/2-11/3
- Tax not included: payable directly to hotel
- Credit card required for reservation as well as check-in
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings