Life Imitating Art in Palm Springs
Avanti: • Palm Springs, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Standard Room ($99), Classic Suite ($129), or Premium Suite ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Standard Room ($119), Classic Suite ($149), or Premium Suite ($179)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Bike Rentals
The stark landscape of the desert may not seem like the ideal setting for artistic expression, but in Palm Springs, art is as celebrated as relaxation.
In the 50 or so years since renowned architects—including the likes of Albert Frey and E. Stuart Williams—rebuilt this town into a haven for the ultra-modern esthetic, Palm Springs has emerged as a getaway where stunning creativity can be seen at every turn.
Find your own muse at Avanti, where this week's Escape delivers a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Standard Room ($99), a Classic Suite ($129), or a Premium Suite ($159).
Or, make it a weekend getaway: Stay two nights, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Standard Room ($119), a Classic Suite ($149), or a Premium Suite ($179). All options include two complimentary bike rentals and daily breakfast for two.
Structurally, this family-owned boutique hotel is every bit the Old Hollywood hideaway, but after a May 2012 renovation, this ten-room hotel is also a chic retreat. Every room features eco-friendly bath products, a flat-screen television, refrigerators, and microwaves. After a dip in the outdoor pool and a nap on a shaded lounge chair, slip into a cozy bathrobe and use the hotel's free Wi-Fi on your private patio.
Later, pedal to the Kaufmann House and the Tramway Gas Station, or move along Palm Canyon Drive and stop by Lappert's Ice Cream for a cone of guava sorbet. Finally, park at the Palm Canyon Galleria, where you'll find scores of vintage loot, including Tiffany jewelry, Italian pottery by Raymor, and all manner of locally made art.
What are you waiting for? Paint your masterpiece with this week's Escape.
"The experience couldn't have been more relaxing, fun, and just what we were looking for. The amenities and staff were great and Jim was very helpful in guiding us to many area attractions and dining choices."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Please check hotel website for date availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes not included and to be paid direct to merchant upon redemption
- Well-behaved dogs under 50 lbs are welcome, two dogs maximum; a $20/night fee per dog will be added to your reservation, $60 maximum per stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 17, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2012 • Enjoy By December 17, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings