Channeling the Cape's Coastal Glow
The Cove at Yarmouth • West Yarmouth, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom on Sundays through Thursdays ($140)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom on Fridays and Saturdays or Saturdays and Sundays ($165)
Once a beacon for sailors aiming to skirt around the shorline's fragile cliffs and hidden sand bars, Cape Cod's statuesque lighthouses remain an elegant reminder of the area's nautical roots.
Follow the Cape's coastal glow and Escape on your own New England getaway—sans the shipwrecks—with a two-night stay for up to four guests on Sundays to Thursdays ($140), or on Fridays and Saturdays or Saturdays and Sundays ($165), at The Cove at Yarmouth.
It's easy to be caught off guard by the largest year-round resort on Cape Cod, where the opportunities for relaxation and recreation are equally alluring. Scope out the sea lions during a sunset stroll on the adjacent beach before returning to your porch with a mug of warm cider. Each one-bedroom unit offers plenty of room to retire, including a sofa, easy chairs, two LCD TVs with DVD players, as well as a kitchenette and dining area.
Awake to a yacht-worthy breakfast of bacon, farm-fresh eggs, and croissants at the resort's 4 Bros. Bistro before hitting the courts for a morning set of tennis or racquetball. The only sea monsters you'll spot during your stay are the magnificent humpback, finback, and killer whales that travel the areas off shore. Spend the afternoon on a whale-watching tour, warming up afterward with a hearty bowl of chowder at one of Yarmouth's famous fish shacks.
After dark, gather for scary stories at a clambake and beachside bonfire complete with s'mores and blankets. Legend has it that the specters of wistful wives appear on the widow's walk atop Yarmouth's historic captains' houses.
Whether you steer toward the thriving wildlife or glide into a spa-filled stay, your time at this restful Cape retreat includes plenty of time alongside a stunning shoreline.
"Hands down, this was the nicest place we have stayed at while on Cape Cod in the last 13 years. We absolutely loved our suite with lovely water views. There were many activities, a wonderful restaurant, and a friendly staff."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Valid for travel 11/1/12-2/28/13
- May book reservations within two business days after voucher is purchased and issued
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than 1/4/2013
- Once booked reservations are non cancellable and non changeable; subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/21-25, 12/21/12–1/1/13 and 2/15-19
- A refundable $100 credit card authorization is required at check-in for all guests
- All units—including decks, lanais, pools, spa and open areas—are smoke free. Ask the Front Desk for the designated smoke areas. A $250 fee will be assessed for non-compliance
- No pets are permitted at any VI Resort including units, parking and common areas; a $350 fine will be assessed for non-compliance
- One bedroom units may be up to 4 people
- Weekends are any stays inclusive of a Saturday night
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings