Valuable Vibrations in Downtown DC
Adam's Inn • Washington, DC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Shared Bath Any Days of the Week ($69)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Private Bath, Sundays through Thursdays ($85) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
There's the DC tourists swarm, and then there's the DC where people actually live. Immerse yourself in the heart of it all in Adams Morgan, a multicultural neighborhood in the northwest quadrant of the District. Once a legendary locale for jazz musicians, AdMo is now a nexus for nightlife anchored by a bustling strip of colorful, historic row houses transformed into bars, cafés, and boutiques. A short stroll from the zoo and the Metro, this humming hub lets you connect with the city like the locals do.
Your Escape to Adam's Inn, a Victorian bed and breakfast, awaits you on a quiet residential street one block from the center of the action. "A well-kept place spread across three town houses on a quiet street in Adams Morgan," says The Washington Post. "For those who want to be in that haven of ethnic restaurants and clubs, the location is perfect." A nod to the eclectic look of the neighborhood, each air-conditioned guest room has unique décor, featuring classic furnishings, elegant window treatments, and dainty accents.
Boutique shopping along 18th Street will put you in the retail groove. Browse for dresses at Violet Boutique, or get lost in art galleries of the award-winning Phillips Collection. For nearby sips and nips you'll want to hit up Dirty Martini for gourmet plates and speciality cocktails. Then, head out to the 11th Street Corridor for a game night of billiards and shuffleboard at Meridian Pint, one of the only places in town where you can reserve a table with a built-in tap for your favorite draft beer—call in advance and they'll actually order your speciality suds.
Want more date ideas? Check out Date Nights DC.
"The room was lovely, very homey and welcoming, and elegantly appointed with antique furniture. Loved the beautiful historical building. Tip-top service, friendly staff, and great location on a pretty residential street."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): March 20-April 14, 2013; May 10-12, 2013; May 17-19, 2013; May 24-26, 2013; May 31-June 2, 2013; June 7-9, 2013; June 14-16, 2013; June 21-23, 2013; June 28-30, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • Enjoy By September 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings