Simpler Times in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
Bella Vista Bed & Breakfast • Akron, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($68)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Any Days of the Week ($130)
- Daily Family-Style Breakfast
- Gift Basket with Candy, Pretzels, Whoopi Pies, and Coupon for One Dessert at the Olde Lincoln House Restaurant & Tavern
Time waits for no one, but you can slow it down a little with this Escape to Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Visit the Bella Vista Bed & Breakfast for a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($68), or a two-night stay for two any days of the week ($130).
Step back in time as you're greeted with a gift basket filled with candy, pretzels, whoopie pies, and a coupon for one dessert at the Olde Lincoln House Restaurant & Tavern. Located in the heart of Pennsylvania's beautiful Lancaster County, the Bella Vista charms visitors with its post-Victorian architecture and old-fashion hospitality. Stately trees along with a lush lawn and garden add natural grace to the property.
You'll lodge in one of six cheerfully decorated guest rooms, all offering Wi-Fi access. Relax with some quality time in the comfortable sitting room while you enjoy the company of other guests and dine by the light of large bay windows. Each morning, an included family-style breakfast will help you rise and shine.
After breakfast, you'll have a whale of a time strolling through the small rural towns or discovering a wide variety of activities nearby. The Bella Vista is less than 20 minutes from Dutch Country attractions such as antique shops, the Ephrata Cloister, the Landis Valley Museum, and a downtown Lancaster walking tour. The less history-inclined will delight in productions at the American Music Theatre or playtime at Dutch Wonderland.
When it's time to call it a day, return to the B&B to relax on the lawn, rock on the porch swing, or amble through the 50-acre park across the street. And no matter when you visit the Bella Vista, you'll be in the right place at the right time.
"The house and property are beautiful and the area is quiet. It is 15 to 20 minutes from most major attractions and comes without the crowds that throng the more popular hotels and B&Bs. The breakfast was excellent on both days."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Smoking is only permitted outside
- No pets
- Checkout is 11 a.m.
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 12, 2013 • Enjoy By November 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings