Romance in the Shadow of Mt. Rainier
Swantown Inn Bed & Breakfast • Olympia, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Fridays, in the Columbia, Deschutes, or Percival Room
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast for Two
- Deluxe Couples' Massage at On-Site Attic Day Spa
- Bottle of Champagne and Box of Truffles Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Olympia may be the capital of The Evergreen State, but this overlooked gem between Seattle, the Olympic Mountains, Portland, and Mt. Rainier often plays second fiddle to The Emerald City. And that's exactly how we like it: slow-paced and scenic, walkable and charming.
Explore the riches of this unsung city with this week's Escape to the romantic Swantown Inn Bed & Breakfast. Enjoy a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Fridays, in the Columbia, Deschutes, or Percival room, plus a three-course breakfast for two each day, a two-and-a-half-hour couples' massage at the on-site Attic Day Spa, and a bottle of champagne and truffles upon arrival ($399).
This meticulously restored Victorian mansion, built in 1887 and listed on the city and state historical registers, is flush with character, from the antique décor to the gorgeously groomed garden. Each elegantly decorated room is sumptuously appointed with a king-size bed with a luxury Eurotop mattress, wingback chairs, a writing desk, and Wi-Fi.
The Deschutes and Percival rooms come with a private bath with a shower, and the Columbia room offers a spacious Victorian-style bathroom located across the hall for your private use—complete with clawfoot tub, foot-soaking tub, and antique rain shower.
Upgrade to the Astoria Room, fit with a four-poster king bed and a two-person Jacuzzi tub and offering views of the capitol dome, for an additional $50 per night (due at the time of booking).
The inn is less than a mile from Downtown Olympia and just a short drive away from a wealth of outdoor activities—Capitol State Forest, which affords myriad hiking, biking, and camping opportunities, is just a few miles west of Olympia. Or, peruse the antiques shops and restaurants peppered throughout downtown.
It's only fitting that your home base during this sojourn in Western Washington's second city be the #2 rated Olympia B&B on TripAdvisor, boasting a solid 4.5 stars. "Talk about luxury," raves one reviewer. "You will not be disappointed staying here!"
"Though the setting is old-fashioned, the inn is wired throughout for high-speed Internet, and guests are treated to a three-course, internationally plucked breakfast with such delicacies as German pancakes and New Orleans French toast."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Swantown Inn B&B
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Offers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on Saturdays
- Upgrades to Astoria room available for additional amount
- Children over 12 years of age welcome
- No pets allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • Enjoy By November 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings