Glacial Grandeur in Juneau
Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn & Adventure Spa • Juneau, AK
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe or Premium Room
- $80 Off Two Massages at the Adventure Spa
- Champagne, Wine, or a Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- One Dozen Long-Stemmed Roses and an Assortment of Chocolates
- A Rose Petal Trail to Your Bed
- Two Pearson's Pond Keepsake Champagne Flutes
Tropic temperatures and sandy beaches get all the glory, but for a truly unforgettable getaway, sometimes it's better to just chill. Cozy up with your plus one under a blanket of romantic serenity in comfortable summer climes at Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn & Adventure Spa in Juneau, Alaska.
Freeze time with a four-night stay in five-star lodging in either a premium ($1,903) or deluxe ($1,479) suite. Enjoy all amenities, $80 off two massages on site, and the Sweetheart Romance Package. Guaranteed to keep you warm, the package includes champagne, wine, or a sparkling non-alcoholic beverage; roses; chocolates; a trail of rose petals leading to your bed; and two Pearson's Pond keepsake champagne flutes.
Named one of the top five most romantic hotel destinations in the world by MSN and "among the world's best wellness spas" by Forbes, the resort will have you exchanging Eskimo kisses beside a secluded glacier-made lake. Admire master-planned gardens that have been featured in Sunset magazine and include an outdoor sauna, gazebos, and spectacular views of the stars.
Make good use of kayaks, bikes, and fishing equipment—or book a "flightseeing" trip—to experience outdoor excursions of a lifetime only available in Alaska... and best done in Juneau.
Keep your dog sled parked right at the resort as you indulge in massages or aromatherapy paraffin treatments at the Adventure Spa. There's also a fully equipped, fitness center, your very own kitchenette, fireplace, artist supplies, and much more for your use. Indulge in daily breakfasts, afternoon snacks, and evening hospitality hours, courtesy of your friendly innkeepers.
Save your bikini for the sauna and hot tubs and see for yourself why NBC, ABC, CBS, and the Outdoor Channel were so impressed with Pearson's, and why Uptake called it "levitating romance." Now mush before this adventure melts away.
"Cruise [among] glaciers, view bears and whales, climb the ice, mush dogs, go fishing, or take a chance at gold-panning while staying at this award-winning luxury resort. Near to everything, yet seeming a world apart."-- iLoveInns
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Taxes and fees are not included and are payable directly to the property at the time of redemption
- Valid for travel through September 25, 2011; Must book with property by May 30, 2011
- Normal hotel cancellation policies and penalties apply
- Multiple vouchers may be used back to back; 3 may be used on one reservation to extend your stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 25, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 25, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 25, 2011 • Enjoy By September 25, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings