Say 'Ti Amo' to the Eternal City of Rome
Courtyard Rome Central Park Marriott • Rome, Italy
- Two- (£213) or Three-Night (£263) Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Prosecco and Italian Sweets in Room Upon Arrival
- 18% Off Food in the Hotel Restaurant
- Return Shuttle Tickets to Vatican City Each Day
- Late 3 p.m. Checkout
- Inclusive Wi-Fi
- Need Help? Contact our Travel Concierge on 0207-763-4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org Between 9 a.m. and 5.30 p.m.
Italian artist Donatello was one of the first to master using perspective in his paintings. He would certainly have appreciated an Escape to the Courtyard Rome Central Park Marriott, where you can admire the city's divine proportions to your heart's content.
The four-star Courtyard has lined up a two-night stay for two in a Superior room for £213 (up to a £405 value), or a three-night stay for £263 (up to a £560 value). The 25-square metre room will satisfy your sense of space, with king-size beds, marble en suite bathrooms, and Wi-Fi; some also have spectacular views over the city to St Peter's Dome. Sit back with your Italian sweets and bottle of Prosecco, included with the deal, and locate the vanishing point of your everyday stresses and strains.
The daily buffet breakfast is served indoors or on the terrace with the same stunning panorama, and with 18% off the Mediterranean cuisine in the hotel's Moscati Restaurant, you can enjoy the culinary landscape too.
Must-see icons like the Spanish Steps, the Coliseum, and the Vatican City are in easy reach, with two return tickets for the hotel shuttle bus to the Vatican—just a short drive away—included for every day.
But the hotel's location also offers the chance for an alternative glimpse of Rome, beyond the Centro Storico. The Olympic stadium, which hosts regular music and sport events, is only 10 minutes away, and the nearby nature reserve of Monte Mario provides another stunning aspect of the city from the Astronomical Observatory at the 15th-century Villa Mellini.
With a 3 p.m. checkout, there's time to immerse yourself in depth, so book today's Escape to broaden your horizons and study Rome's golden sections up close.
How to Get There
Direct flight options from most UK airports to Rome Ciampino or Fiumicino including with Ryanair, easyJet, British Airways, Monarch, and more (not included). The hotel is just a short walk from Gemelli rail station. For further information on how to get to the hotel contact our Travel Concierge on 0207-763-4600 or email@example.com between 9 a.m. and 5.30 p.m.
"Your stay in Rome is all about your state of mind. Making every hour count means letting the timeless grandeur and beauty of the place seep into your blood."-- Time Travel
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 5 September 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room
- City tax of €3 per person per night applies, to be paid directly to the hotel
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, bottle of Prosecco and Italian sweets in room upon arrival, 18% off food in the hotel restaurant, return shuttle tickets to Vatican City each day, late 3 p.m. checkout, and Wi-Fi
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0039 06 355741 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 5, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2012 • Enjoy By September 5, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 47% savings