In Niagara Falls, a Rush of Entertainment
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two Queen Cityview Room ($150) or King Whirlpool Cityview Room ($160) on Sundays through Thursdays from Now to August 23
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two Queen Cityview Room ($110) or King Whirlpool Cityview Room ($120) on Sundays through Thursdays from August 28 to December 20
- $40 Dining Credit for The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- $50 Dave & Buster's Game Play Card
- Two Passes for Niagara Falls and Attractions Shuttle
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Your favorite '90s R&B group warned you not to go chasing waterfalls, but an aqueous getaway is right up your alley. Shower yourself in savings with an Escape to Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview.
Towering over the falls in the heart of Ontario's Fallsview tourist district, this Four Points by Sheraton hotel makes a splash with recently renovated rooms featuring a 32-inch flat-screen TV, free high-speed Internet access, a two-person jetted tub (in whirlpool rooms), and panoramic views of the city of Niagara Falls.
Stay for one night, Sundays through Thursdays from now to August 23, in a King or Two Queen Cityview Room ($150) or King Whirlpool Cityview Room ($160). Or, opt to visit on Sundays through Thursdays from August 28 to December 20, and stay in a King or Two Queen Cityview Room ($110) or King Whirlpool Cityview Room ($120).
Dive into the day with strong, black coffee and a short stack at IHOP—located inside the hotel—as you watch the morning mist lift above the falls. Four Points' convenient shuttle service can drop you at the falls and a number of other attractions, including Dave & Buster's 40,000-square foot entertainment complex. Channel your inner putt-putt champion or sink your opponents in Skee-Ball with $50 worth of included game play.
Don't be surprised when you find yourself gushing over the views at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, overlooking the falls, where you'll have a $40 credit to put toward hand-carved prime rib and Atlantic lobster. After dinner, dance the night away at the Asian-inspired Dragonfly Nightclub in Fallsview Casino, where Canada's top DJs spin between ornate wooden screens and terracotta soldiers.
With such a watered-down price tag, it's easy to let the good times flow in Niagara Falls.
"We had a king Jacuzzi suite and it was amazing! We couldn't have asked for more space. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Love that the hotel is so close to the casino and just a few minutes from all the other attractions."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Check-in is at 4 p.m. and checkout is 12 noon
- Five people maximum occupancy in two Queen and 3 people maximum in one King bedroom
- Rates are based on double occupancy, additional adults $10 per person; children 17 and under are free
- Vouchers include and two passes for Niagara Falls and attractions shuttle
- Parking is $12 for self-parking and $20 for valet
- Call-in reservations will be charged $5 upon booking
- Hotel will charge guest directly for taxes and fees
- Dave and Busters vouchers have no cash value and are valid on game play only; does not include $2 activation fee
- Blackout dates are September 2, 9-11 and October 7
- One restaurant voucher per stay; dine in only, not valid for cash, no cash back, and alcohol is not included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 49% savings