A Taste of Pennsylvania Dutch Country
Bella Vista Bed & Breakfast • Akron, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($68)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Any Days of the Week ($130)
- Daily Family-Style Breakfast
- Gift Basket with Candy, Pretzels, Whoopi Pies, and Coupon for One Dessert at the Olde Lincoln House Restaurant & Tavern
A horse-and-buggy ride through the rolling hills, covered bridges, and clapboard houses of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, is the surest way see the heart and soul of the Keystone State in its purest form: through untouched Amish Country. Visitors who flock to Lancaster to taste the fruits of a simpler life defined by Old World crafts and 300 years of tradition are often pleasantly surprised to find cosmopolitan diversions coexisting side-by-side—downtown farmer's markets meld modern and historic offerings, and meals can range from traditional Amish breakfasts to cutting-edge modern cuisine at local area restaurants.
Located in the heart of Pennsylvania's beautiful Lancaster County, the Bella Vista Bed & Breakfast charms visitors with its post-Victorian architecture and old-fashioned hospitality. Stately trees along with a lush lawn and garden add natural grace to the property. Six cheerfully decorated guest rooms all offer Wi-Fi access, rich-wood furnishings, and old-fashioned period décor. Relax with some quality time in the comfortable sitting room while you enjoy the company of other guests and dine by the light of large bay windows.
• Dine at the Olde Lincoln House Restaurant & Tavern
• Take a downtown Lancaster walking tour
• Visit antique shops, the Ephrata Cloister, or the Landis Valley Museum
• See a show at the American Music Theatre or Dutch Wonderland
"The house and property are beautiful and the area is quiet. It is 15 to 20 minutes from most major attractions and comes without the crowds that throng the more popular hotels and B&Bs. The breakfast was excellent on both days."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- No pets
- Smoking is only allowed outside
- Checkout is 11 a.m.
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 13, 2014 • Enjoy By March 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings