Turn Your World Upside Down, Down Under
Down Under Answers • Potts Point, NSW, Australia
- An 11-Day Trip, 9-Day Tour through Australia for One Guest––Based on Double Occupancy ($2,499 for Flights Departing from July 24 to September 21, or $2,699 for Flights Departing from September 22 to December 8):
- Round-Trip Flights from Los Angeles to Sydney and Cairns
- A Four-Night Stay in a Superior Bay Room at Mercure Potts Point with One Two-for-One Drinks Voucher to Use in the Delta Bar
- A Four-Night Stay in a Standard Room at Mercure Cairns Harbourside
- Daily Breakfast
- Sydney Harbour Highlights Cruise and Essential Sydney Tour
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation to Airport
- Applicable airline fuel surcharge; All US and Foreign Taxes and Fees
They may have been off about a certain sandwich spread, but our sun-kissed mates Down Under really do have impeccable taste. Make like a wallaby and hop on an exclusive 11-day Escape for one person to Cairns and Sydney, Australia––flights included––courtesy of Down Under Answers ($2,499 for flights departing from July 24 to September 21, or $2,699 for flights departing from September 22 to December 8).*
Your journey begins with a flight from Los Angeles to breathtaking Sydney, where you'll kangaroo-kick off a four-night stay in a Superior Bay Room at Mercure Potts Point. One of Sydney's most luxurious resort destinations, the hotel boasts stylishly appointed modern rooms. Escapees also will enjoy one two-for-one drink voucher to use in the Delta Bar––the perfect way to unwind after a g'day.
Boomerang about the majestic, modern city's tree-lined streets and go billa-bonkers for the included Essential Sydney Tour with Australian Wild Escapes, Australia's pre-eminent small group tour. Take in historic sites such as Australia's first parliament house, the Hyde Park Barracks, and the towering St. Mary's Cathedral by land, before savoring Sydney's sights by sea with your included Sydney Harbour Cruise.
You'll have something to sing about after you fly to Cairns. You'll have a Tasmanian devil of a time stifling more than a few "Crikey!"s as you admire the stunning city views from your Standard Room during your four-night stay at the majestic Mercure Cairns Harbourside.
A first-rate view of Australia's most famous natural wonder is a crocodile dun-deal with an included Great Barrier Reef Ocean Freedom cruise. Get up close and personal with the continent's aquatic life including tropical fish, turtles, rays, and more.
As you pack up your pouch and play the didgeridoo of your departure, you'll have no doubts about it––this is one getaway worth going kookaburra over.
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy. Single-occupancy stays are available for an additional fee. (Please contact Down Under Answers directly.) Due to overnight flights, trips require a total of 11 travel days.
For additional information, view the Down Under Answers full itinerary.
"Sydney belongs to the exclusive club of cities that generate excitement. Blessed with dazzling beaches and a sunny climate, Sydney is among the most beautiful cities on the planet."-- Fodor's Review of Sydney
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Prices are per person based on twin share traveling from Los Angeles; single supplement rate is $850 (July 24 to September 21) $950 (September 22 to December 8) per person
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must provide two voucher numbers when confirming reservations for double occupancy purchases
- Reservations must be confirmed by August 15, 2012
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Blackout dates apply for Cairns Accommodation November 11 – November 16, 2012 and Sydney Accommodation August 18 and September 30
- Add-on fares available from other US cities can be purchased separately from DUA at time of voucher redemption
- Seats and rooms are limited and subject to availability at time of booking
- Amendment fees and cancellation penalties apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Once redeemed, the package is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, Sydney Harbour Highlights Cruise, Essential Sydney Tour, a Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Round-Trip Ground Transportation to Airport, and a Two-for-One Drink Voucher at the Delta Bar in the Mercure Potts Point
- US and Canadian Passport holders require a VISA (ETA) to enter Australia; Down Under Answers will process on request for a $20 fee
- Customers/travelers with a passport from a country other than the US or Canada, or a criminal record or other factor which might result in denial of entry, should request information regarding any necessary documents from the destination countries' consulates
- Airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, US/foreign taxes and fees including September 11 Security Fee are included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 8, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 8, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 8, 2012 • Enjoy By December 8, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings