Painting the Town Red in the Crescent City
Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans • New Orleans, LA
- A One-Night Weekday ($155) or Weekend ($205) Stay for Two
- Two Free Cocktails at 7 on Fulton with the Purchase of an Entrée
- Included 2 p.m. Late Checkout
- Premiere Savings Passport with Up to $250 in Discounts
- Welcome Amenity Upon Check-In
- Upgraded Room Upon Availability
That dream vacation is right there in your mind's eye, but you're no Bob Ross. No worries. Let's paint this getaway by numbers.
1: The number of Big Easy weekday ($155) or weekend ($205) nights you're staying at the Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans, a historic building on the Mississippi River replete with original exposed brick, plantation shutters, elegant columns, and a calm courtyard. Crisp white linens are outfitted with all your modern amenities—including a welcome amenity you'll receive upon check-in—and, depending on availability, you may also be able to upgrade to a suite or corner king room.
2: The Wyndham knows you and your significant other want to soak up as much time together as possible, so you'll get a late checkout of 2 p.m.
7: Treat yourselves to a romantic (and delicious) dinner at 7 on Fulton, known throughout town for its modern American cuisine. Whether you go for the roasted Gulf fish atop a red pepper pesto with rosewater cardamom, or the pan-seared crispy duck breast with handmade gnocchi, any entrée you order will win you two free cocktails.
20: The number of minutes you'll spend strolling down the broad New Orleans boulevards to reach the lively French Quarter, where you'll nosh on fried pickles, drink a few hurricanes, and snap up Mardi Gras beads to your heart's content.
21: Head over to the nearby Harrah's Casino for a game of old-fashioned blackjack. And when you hit 21, treat yourself to a night at the casino's nightclub, decked out with an ice bar, video tower, ultra lounge, and, of course, table games.
250: Included in your stay at the Wyndham is a Premiere Savings Passport, which offers you up to $250 in savings on restaurants, Crescent City attractions, and local shopping.
And this brings us back to 10, which is the rating you'll give this getaway when you're through.
"This sophisticated, contemporary restaurant in the Wyndham Riverfront [features] plate presentations as elegant as the interior décor. The kitchen smartly combines the best of Cajun and Creole cooking, with a traditional Southern theme."-- Gayot
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 1 additional as gift
- Limit 1 per stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; weekend availability is limited
- Reservations must be made by 5/31 and redeemed by 12/29
- Rooms are double occupancy
- All deal components must be used in one visit by same customers
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 29, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2011 • Enjoy By December 29, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings