Coming Up Aces in Atlantic City
Howard Johnson Atlantic City • Pleasantville, NJ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Double Queen Room
- Welcome Beverage
When it comes to action-packed getaways, Atlantic City is a sure bet—the casinos, beaches, and famous boardwalk are odds-on favorites to provide all the entertainment you could ask for. If you're tired of rolling the dice on vacations that don't deliver, double down on this Escape: a two-night stay for two at the Howard Johnson Atlantic City ($80).
You and a fellow high-roller will be on a hot streak from the moment you arrive at this West Atlantic City hotel. Your spacious Standard Double Queen Room has a full house of amenities, including high-speed Internet, air conditioning, satellite TV with premium channels, and a private bath.
Enjoy a complimentary beverage—soda, coffee, tea, or water—before checking out what the property has to offer. With a fitness center, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, and a golf pro shop, a piece of the action is never far away.
Thanks to the hotel's central location, you'll be able to go all-in on an array of nearby activities and attractions. Take a shuttle to downtown Atlantic City and hit the tables, stroll along the famous boardwalk, or catch some rays on the beach. Then, take your winnings and check out the great shopping at the Shore Mall, the Hamilton Mall, or the Tanger Outlets at The Walk, a premier outdoor shopping venue.
Top off your evenings with a drink back at the hotel's bar, then try your luck on the pool tables in the hotel game room before cashing in and calling it a night. But don't leave anything to chance—cast your lot in with an Escape that's sure to come up aces.
"One of America's oldest seaside resorts, Atlantic City is most famous these days as a weekend playground for adults. Witness the arrival of luxe hotels, restaurants from celebrity chefs, and serious designer shopping."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings