In DC, Smack-Dab in the Middle of the Action
L'Enfant Plaza Hotel • Washington, DC
- A One- ($117) or Two-Night ($212) Stay for Two in a Superior View Room from Now to August 31
- Or, a One- ($150) or Two-Night ($277) Stay for Two in a Superior View Room, Thursdays through Sundays from September 1, 2012 to August 15, 2013
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Two $5 Metro Passes
If not for the preliminary designs of Pierre-Charles L'Enfant—which proposed that the nation's capital unfold on a simple grid—then DC may be harder to navigate than an election cycle. So important were the French architect's contributions to the city, that a plaza smack-dab in the middle of the action was named after him—L'Enfant Plaza.
Effortlessly encounter the classic sights and fresh must-sees that make DC a year-round cultural destination for hundreds of thousands of tourists when you Escape to L'Enfant Plaza Hotel. Drop in from now to August 31 for a one- ($117) or two-night ($212) stay in a Superior View Room. Or, if you'd rather wait until September to sketch your plans, book a one- ($150) or two-night ($277) trip on Thursdays through Sundays—you'll have almost an entire year to break ground on your getaway.
Honoring the straightforward approach of L'Enfant, the namesake hotel stands above the L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station and is just blocks away from the National Mall and Capitol Hill. While which view—overlooking either the Washington Monument, the city's skyline, or the Potomac River—you'll have is up in the air, the amenities are not: each room features marble bathrooms, 350-thread-count sheets on pillow-top mattresses, and cable TV.
Go for a swim in the rooftop pool (a rarity in DC), and as the sun begins to drop, board the metro (using your two $5 passes) bound for the Farragut West station—the White House is just around the corner. Descend the steps of the Lincoln Memorial (a wonder at dusk) and then check your map for the fastest route to Marvin—named one of America's Best Outdoor Bars by Travel + Leisure.
Dinner at this bistro can include a roasted pork chop with wild mushrooms or grilled Chilean salmon with house bacon alongside a slew of Belgian beers. End your night with a seat at the bar, and in the morning, regain your energy with the breakfast buffet at the hotel's American Grill. While you eat, figure out your itinerary for the day and work on designing the rest of your DC vacation.
"At this attractive hotel two blocks from the Smithsonian museums and near several government agencies, all of the guest rooms are large and well appointed and some have spectacular views of the river and the monuments."-- Read Fodor's Review of L'Enfant Plaza Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/11-14, 10/25-10/27, and 11/9-11/11
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 15, 2013 • Enjoy By August 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings