A Rocky Mountain Road Less Traveled
Angel Fire Resort • Angel Fire, NM
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Hotel Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($135) or Fridays and Saturdays ($155)
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
From home to work and back again, the road of life can become pretty... pedestrian. Veer off the beaten path and experience uncharted thrills at Angel Fire Resort in northern New Mexico—a restorative retreat nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
Tread on new terrain during a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($135) or Fridays and Saturdays ($155), in a standard hotel room outfitted with signature bedding, high-thread-count cotton linens, and pillow-top mattresses atop a queen-size bed. Awake each morning to sweeping panoramic views of the resort's garden or the majestic Rockies including New Mexico's tallest peak, Mt. Wheeler, in the distance.
Breakfast at The Coffee House marks a departure from your morning norm. Follow your cravings toward gourmet breakfast sandwiches, biscotti, crisp fruit, and creamy quiche. After a relaxing soak in the hot tub, get your bearings with an included High Adventure Passport Coupon Book that offers $600 worth of savings on resort activities.
Later, go completely off-road with a scenic chairlift ride to a mountain summit 10,610 feet high followed by a game of disc golf. Then, it's all downhill on 29 miles of new-and-enhanced Bike Park trails—you can even pioneer the first and only zipline tour in New Mexico.
You have plenty of range over which to rove, so hoof Moreno Valley on horseback and practice some four-wheel pathfinding on an ATV tour. Raft the Rio Grande Gorge for off-the-map thrills. Then lose track of the hours as you fish and pitch horseshoes on Monte Verde Lake.
Cross over to the country club for 18 holes of golf set out between two canyons of aspens and spruce, or navigate Angel Fire's hundred-hold climbing wall instead.
Late in the day, point your compass toward Legends Grill and discover 11 craft microbrews on tap and one disorientingly delicious dinner menu. Chomp on strawberry salad with candied walnuts and blue cheese crumbles, fried-shrimp po'boys in green-chili tartar sauce, or the Cattlemen's Burger made with a half-pound of char-grilled Angus beef.
Get ready to throw away the GPS—you'll want to get lost on this New Mexico mountaintop Escape.
"During the warmer months [the resort is] a popular retreat with hikers, golfers, and other outdoorsy types who appreciate retiring each evening to spacious digs. Even the standard rooms are 500 square feet."-- Fodor's Review of Angel Fire Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offers may be combined to extend stay
- Based upon double occupancy
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings