Primetime Pleasures at the Palms
Palms Casino Resort • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($120) or Fridays and Saturdays ($200) from November to December
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays with Nightly Entry to Ghostbar for Two ($140) or Fridays and Saturdays with $25 Beverage Credit ($310) from July to October
- Two Daily Anytime Buffet Passes
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Famous couples have been married here, cult classics have been shot here, and every starlet worth her six-inch stilettos has partied here—this is the Palms, and when it comes to the swank rooms, regal high-rolling, and the over-the-top excess of Vegas, no spot is more satisfying than this iconic hotel.
Escape to Sin City with a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($120) or Fridays and Saturdays ($200) from November to December. Or, opt for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays with nightly entry to Ghostbar for two ($140) or Fridays and Saturdays with a $25 beverage credit ($310) from July to October. The old adage of "eat, drink, and be merry" is never tough to live up to here: all stays include two daily anytime buffet passes.
You won't be able to keep your poker face when you set eyes on your Superior Guest Room, outfitted with the coziest beds in town, large bathrooms, Bose sound systems, and Jacuzzi baths.
You'll feel like the red carpet was rolled out just for you at the massive property, featuring more than half a dozen restaurants and all the gaming opportunities your dice-rolling heart could desire. Multiple spas and salons such as the 20-treatment-room Drift Spa & Hammam ensure that you'll be primped and preened for the resort's Palms Pool.
There's plenty to do on the premises, but if the urge to globe-trot has rubbed off on you, the Strip is just a stone's throw away. See glitzed-out versions of Paris, Egypt, Venice, New York City, Japan, and more in just a stroll—no passport required. Later, return to on-site Ghostbar to party the night away with other glammed-up guests.
An Escape in the truest sense of the word, a stay at the Palms will leave you feeling invigorated, pampered, satisfied, and—yes—just a little bit sinful. So throw caution to the wind, pack your highest heels, and get ready to indulge: Welcome to Vegas, baby.
"Rooms at the Palms are large, opulent, and modern, with some unusual amenities for Las Vegas, such as beds with ultra-firm mattresses, duvets, and ample minibars... The incredibly sleek pool is surrounded by cabanas with TVs and hammocks."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Palms
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by 9/30
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with other offers
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 7/27-28, 8/31, 9/1-2, 9/14-15, 9/21-22, 10/30-31, 11/1-2 and 11/8-10
- Must be at least 21 to book and check-in to hotel; children allowed
- Guests staying at Palms Casino Resort will only have access to the Palms Pool, unless they are traveling with someone under 21 on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. For those three days, the Palms Pool is only available for guests 21 and older. All guests under 21 will be directed to the Palms Place Pool
- Bedding is not guaranteed until the time of check-in; guests may receive either one king bed or two queen beds based on availability
- A credit card will be held for incidentals
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Gratuities not included
- Taxes and resort fee of $20 per day are not included and will be collected at check-in
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2012 • Enjoy By December 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings