A Slimming Stay at a Catskills Retreat
Hunter Mountain Hotel & Spa • Hunter, NY
- A Three-Night Stay for One ($469) or Two ($798) Guests
- Or, a Seven-Night Stay for One ($995) or Two ($1,819) Guests
- Or, a 14-Night Stay for One ($1,790) or Two ($3,190) Guests
- Three Daily 900 or 1,200 Calorie Gourmet Meals Per Person
- Up to Six Fitness Classes Per Day
- Combine Two Vouchers to Extend Stay
No matter how motivated you are, achieving your weight-loss goals can seem like a monumental climb. Instead of trying to summit Everest all alone, enlist the help of this week's Escape to Hunter Mountain Hotel & Spa, a weight-loss retreat in the Catskill Mountains of Hunter, New York.
Gear up for a three-night stay for one ($469) or two ($798) guests in one of the hotel's 25 country-style rooms. For an extended expedition, opt for a seven-night stay for one ($995) or two ($1,819) guests, or a 14-night stay for one ($1,790) or two ($3,190) guests. Each room features two full-size beds, a private bath, cable TV, and complimentary Internet access—all designed to deliver energizing rest and relaxation.
The retreat is set on 15 acres of the scenic Catskills Forest Preserve and focuses on health for both the body and mind, working with guests to establish a fitness regimen and a nutritious meal plan. Rise to the challenge of a variety of exercise programs—up to six daily classes—taught and supervised by skilled trainers to help you surmount your individual goals.
Each morning, embark on an outdoor power walk along natural trails. Later, you can dive into Hydro Class for water aerobics or stretch out in a Pilates-style ABC Clinic or yoga lesson. For a solo workout, the property boasts a tennis court, fully equipped fitness room, and both indoor and outdoor pools.
You'll ramp up your energy between exercise sessions with three daily gourmet meals per person, based on either a 900- or a 1200-calorie plan. Dining options are just as flexible as the activities, so dig into delicious and nourishing dishes like flounder Florentine, chicken Caesar salad, or herb-crusted steak made-to-order by skilled chefs. With advanced notice, the staff can prepare frozen food to take home following your stay.
Later, advance toward the on-site spa for full use of its facilities. Those more inclined toward pampering can indulge in a variety of soothing massages and other invigorating treatments.
Gain solid footing to start your fitness journey on this week's Escape to the Catskills. With the right tools, seemingly mountainous weight-loss goals are reduced to manageable molehills.
"I arrived having done no exercise for six months and left walking nine miles a day and doing 1.5 hours of water aerobics, weights, and stretching classes. The instructors were all marvelous and all brought something new to the day."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- No refunds for shortened stays or late arrivals
- Minimum 3 fitness classes per day and a maximum of 6
- Packages for 2 people are double occupancy rooms
- 15% service charge and 8% tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings