All Things English in the Heart of London
Premium Tours • London, United Kingdom
- Three-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- Vintage Open-Top Bus Tour of London
- Changing of The Guard at Buckingham Palace with Professional Guide
- Thames River Cruise for Two
- Private Tour of Tower of London before Opening to Public
It's no secret that London will be buzzing this year—carry on the party beyond the summer courtesy of our hand-picked London collection.
In short: London's calling, and it's time to pay a visit. Make it happen with this week's Escape from Premium Tours: a three-night stay for two for £639 (up to a £1,125.95 value)—all starting on Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays in the heart of one of the world's most fascinating cities, named one of the best places to visit in 2012 by National Geographic Traveler.
You and your mate will shack up in style at the mod-luxe, five-star Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, situated in a prime, central location near the famed Tower of London. Besides plush beds you'll want to sink right into, you'll find a gorgeous spa, indoor infinity pool, fully appointed health club, and inclusive Wi-Fi.
Wake up each morning to a continental breakfast, then see the sights—including Westminster Abbey, where kings and queens have been coronated for centuries and where recently, Wills and Kate tied the knot—in style atop a vintage, open-top double-decker bus.
You could choose to refuel over fish and chips and a pint or two at renowned Knightsbridge pub the Tea Clipper. Take a cruise down the River Thames and check out the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace accompanied by the illuminating commentary of a professional guide.
You'll also have plenty of time to hit the town on your own, whether it's stocking up on high-street accessories at Topshop; strolling the halls of the Tate Modern; sipping Pimm's Cup cocktails; or getting a taste of nose-to-tail guru Fergus Henderson's St. John Bar & Restaurant, which serves delicacies like braised lamb neck and lamb sweetbreads in addition to gastropub standards like gooey Welsh rarebit.
With more included than a certain British nanny could fit in her bottomless bag, the possibilities are endless—making this one British invasion you won't want to miss.
To discover more exciting experiences in the capital, head over to visitlondon.com.
''No visit to London would be complete without spending some time soaking up the unique atmosphere in the West End, one of London's most vibrant areas.''-- visitlondon.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 31, 2012 (please book within 21 days of the promotion ending)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 3 day packages are available every Thursday, Friday and Saturday each week
- Voucher not valid 20 July – 12 August or 29 August – 9 September 2012
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes 3 night stay for 2, daily breakfast, vintage open-top bus tour of London, changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace with professional guide, Thames River cruise for 2, and a private tour of Tower of London before opening to public
- Policy for single person/child occupancy; child age is 2-12
- Spa & Club limitations - please note that children are only allowed on weekends and bank holidays and should be supervised by an adult at all times
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings