Those Three Little Words: 'I Love London'
St. Ermin's Hotel • London, United Kingdom
- Three-Night Stay for Two in an Executive Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast Buffet
- Afternoon Tea for Two
- Flight of Sparkling Wine for Two
It's no secret that London will be buzzing this year—carry on the party beyond the summer courtesy of our hand-picked collection in partnership with visitlondon.com.
On London's West End stages, tales of grand romances play out to packed crowds—the phantom and Christine, Fantine and Marius, Shrek and Fiona. If you fancy whisking the love of your life off their feet in dramatic fashion, this London Escape is sure to put a twinkle in your eye.
Stage your own romantic getaway with a three-night stay at St. Ermin's Hotel, located just a five-minute walk from St. James's Park, for £499 (up to a £1,221 value). Scatter rose petals over the king-size bed in a spacious Executive Room, featuring a luxurious lounge-sofa area and marble en suite bathroom, before sampling a flight of sparkling wine. The LED TV is perfect for snuggling up in front of a rom-com, while the MP3 docking stations are ready to purr out Barry White.
After your daily breakfast, stroll arm-in-arm down to Buckingham Palace, the Queen's London residence, just seven minutes' walk away. Visit The State Rooms up until October 7, where you can view a special Diamond Jubilee exhibition, celebrating 60 years of Elizabeth II's reign.
Head back to your hotel for the included The St. Ermin's Classic Afternoon Tea, featuring a sumptuous quintessentially English spread of delicacies, including Amaretto-soaked almond cupcakes, rhubarb syllabub, and a selection of freshly-cut mini-sandwiches, as well as a pot of traditional freshly-brewed English tea.
This Escape is certain to bring you and your sweetheart closer together—so click 'Buy Now' before the curtain falls.
To discover more exciting experiences in the capital, head over to visitlondon.com.
"With royal, political, and literary associations, St James’s Park is at the heart of London."-- visitlondon.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between August 16 and December 31, 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher not valid 29 and 30 September, 1 October and 31 December 2012
- Voucher includes 3 night stay for 2 in an Executive Room, daily contintental breakfast, 1 afternoon tea for 2, and 1 flight of sparkling wine for 2
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0207 227 7769 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings