Say "Ojai" to the Mediterranean
The Capri Hotel • Ojai, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Balcony or Patio Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($102) Beginning October 1
- Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Even if your budget is less "Isle of Capri" than it is "capri pants," we've got an Escape that's a real Roman holiday. Slip away to The Capri Hotel in Ojai, a breezy California town that feels like a little slice of the Mediterranean.
Take off with your honey for a one-night stay for two in a balcony or patio room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($102) beginning October 1, and receive a welcome bottle of wine. Each guest room comes furnished with one king or two queen beds, a 42-inch plasma TV, a rainfall shower, a spacious patio or balcony, and Wi-Fi.
Mod décor in green and white lends an air of 1960s charm to the recently revamped hotel, and the view from your digs is swoon-worthy. Swaying palms and the Topa Topa Mountains fill the Ojai skyline, and the hotel's splashy poolside cabanas are ripe for lounging. Of course, if you want to dip in the ocean, the Pacific is only a 20-minute drive away.
Explore the surrounding scenery—Ojai has lots of it. Gather your thoughts at Meditation Mount, hike along 6.5-mile Last Chance Trail, or venture into the Los Padres National Forest. Even Ojai "winter" temps remain in the high 60s, so there's ample opportunity for trekking outdoors.
If lounging is more your speed, spend an afternoon at Spa Ojai, a 31,000-square-foot massage mecca that offers facials, body wraps, and mani/pedis. Then dine with Mediterranean flair at Azu downtown—visitors and locals alike love chef Laurel Moore's tapas offerings of caprese-stuffed artichokes and tagine-roasted chicken.
While you're sipping a glass of wine on a balcony overlooking the mountains, perhaps during one of Ojai's famous Pink Moments when the east-west mountain range turns a vivid sherbet, you'll feel molto bene.
"Spiritual teachers, gurus, and Hollywood celebrities are drawn to the beauty of Ojai, with its clean white Spanish architecture and oak and citrus trees framed by the Coastal Range."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Offers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Not valid on holidays
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates 10/6-10/9, 10/19-10/20, 10/25-10/28, 11/22-11/25, 12/24-1/1/13, 2/14-2/17/13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings