Fresh Feast on the Eastern Shore
Historic Kent Manor Inn • Stevensville, MD
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Sundays through Thursdays or Select Fridays and Saturdays from September to December
- Crabbing Package with Fishing Net and Line, Cooler, Ice, and Mallet
- $50 Credit Toward a Future Stay
Don't get stuck with a generic getaway. If you want to kick back like a local, snare this week's Escape to Historic Kent Manor Inn, a waterfront property on Kent Island near Annapolis, Maryland.
You and a companion will get a taste of Chesapeake Bay living during an overnight stay in a King Room ($135). Your trip includes a crabbing package—complete with a fishing net and line, a cooler, ice, and a mallet—and a $50 credit toward a future stay.
Opt to visit Sundays through Thursdays or on select Fridays and Saturdays: September 14; October 19 and 20; November 2, 16, 17, 23, 24, and 30; and December 1, 14, 21, and 22. Wine and cheese will replace the crabbing package for guests traveling after November 1.
Guest rooms are individually designed and decorated with an eclectic mix of authentic English furnishings and Maryland's Eastern Shore charm. And each morning, you'll snap up a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.
There's a long pier and plenty of bay shore to go crabbing on the 220-acre estate. The inn will provide the fishing line, nets, or traps you need to snag a few of the Chesapeake's tastiest residents. You'll store the day's catch on ice in your cooler until you're ready to bring it home at the end of your trip.
Once you've had your fill of crabbing, go for a leisurely swim in the outdoor pool, then venture out on complimentary bikes or kayaks to admire the area's natural beauty. Or, head for historic St. Michaels, where you'll find restored 19th-century buildings and access to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. "If you love to watch trees light up with fireflies on a summer night, or cycle down a country lane, or let the breeze take your boat past farms as old as America, you'll love the Eastern Shore," says Frommer's.
Escape to the pride of the Old Line State—just 12 miles from Annapolis and a one-hour drive from Washington, DC—and feel like a true Marylander while you're at it.
"A summer hotel since 1898, this imposing antebellum manor house is on 226 acres of farmland along Thompson Creek near the Chesapeake Bay. Many guest rooms have cozy window seats, others boast Italian marble fireplaces."-- Read Fodor's Review of Historic Kent Manor Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel Sundays through Thursdays or on select Fridays and Saturdays: September 14, October 19 and 20, November 2, 16, 17, 23, 24 and 30; and December 1, 14, 21 and 22
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 9-23, 10/14-15, 10/23-24, 10/28-29, 11/7-8, and 11-28
- Crabbing package will be substituted with bottle of wine and cheese plate if you stay after November 1
- Based upon double occupancy
- $50 credit towards future stay is not valid with other promotions or discounts
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at check-in
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 27, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2012 • Enjoy By December 27, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings