Harvest in the Napa Valley
Napa River Inn • Napa, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Upgraded Superior Room with River View, Sundays through Thursdays between October 21, 2012, and March 31, 2013 ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Inclusive of a Friday or Saturday in an Upgraded Superior Room with River View, Between October 26, 2012, and January 31, 2013 ($535)
- Daily Breakfast in Bed for Two from Sweetie Pies Bakery
- $50 Dining Credit at Morimoto or Fish Story
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Wine Tasting for Two
- Complimentary Bike Rentals (Based on Availability)
Pop the cork on bliss with a harvest-season Escape to the Napa River Inn, situated right on the waterfront in the landmark Historic Napa Mill—the perfect home base for reaping the fruits of autumn in wine country.
Get a one-night stay for two in an upgraded Superior Room with a river view, Sundays through Thursdays between October 21, 2012, and March 31, 2013 ($249). Or, opt for a two-night stay for two inclusive of a Friday or Saturday in an upgraded Superior Room with a river view, between October 26, 2012, and January 31, 2013 ($535).
When it comes to pampering, the Napa River Inn pours it on, beginning with a bottle of wine upon your arrival. The turn-of-the-century-style rooms are appointed with down pillows, fireplaces, complimentary wireless Internet, flat-panel TVs, and other modern amenities. Enjoy breakfast delivered to your room each day from Sweetie Pies Bakery, a 12-year-old wine-country staple featured this year in Food & Wine as one of America's Best Pie Spots.
Speaking of food and wine, your $50 dining credit is valid at either Fish Story or Morimoto Napa, two of Napa's finest. Part of the renowned Lark Creek Restaurant Group, Fish Story specializes in sustainable, seasonal seafood—from local albacore ceviche to live Maine lobster—and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Morimoto Napa, with the Iron Chef at the helm, delivers a sprawling menu of Japanese-fusion dishes, including noodles, raw plates, surf and turf, sushi, and more.
Hop a free shuttle (or just walk) to Downtown Napa. There, you'll be able to sample wines from more than 20 tasting rooms, but you'll also get a wine tasting voucher for two at Silo's or Bounty Hunter, depending on your stay date. Then, pedal past freshly harvested vineyards on your complimentary rental bikes. If you crave a little competition, tee off at Chardonnay Golf Club.
After all the action, you'll be tempted to stay bottled up in your cozy abode. Not so fast. La Pelle Spa sits just outside and offers a full-service experience, from massages and body treatments to facials and other beauty enhancements.
There's no better time than now to relish the bounty of the Napa Valley. From ripe-for-the-picking seasonal fruit to the recent crush, plus the best weather of the year, autumn is a treasure to behold in wine country.
"Almost everything is close here: This waterfront inn is part of a complex of restaurants, shops, a gallery, and a spa, all within easy walking distance of downtown Napa."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Napa River Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included/payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 11/2-3/2012, 11/9-10/2012, 11/22/12, 12/24-25/12, 12/31/12-1/1/13, 2/14-16/13
- Vouchers include Daily Breakfast in Bed for Two from Sweetie Pies Bakery, $50 Dining Credit at Morimoto or Fish Story, Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival, Wine Tasting for Two, and Complimentary Bike Rentals
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings