A Serving of Serenity in the Smoky Mountains
Brookside Mountain Mist Inn • Waynesville, NC
- A Three-Night Stay for Two from January 2 to March 31, 2013
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast
- Bottle of Red or White Wine Upon Arrival
- $20 Credit for In-Room Massage Services
- $5 Gift Card for The Tap Room Sports Bar & Grill
A great getaway is like a satisfying breakfast: It leaves you feeling full and energized. Rise and shine for an Escape to Brookside Mountain Mist Inn in Waynesville, North Carolina, and feast on cozy surroundings and outdoor adventures that will have you bacon for more.
Nestled in the shadow of the Great Smoky Mountains, the inn's individually decorated accommodations all have private bathrooms, LCD flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and mini refrigerators. Sit by a blazing fire on the outdoor deck, then let the soothing Gilchrist & Soames bath products make the rest of the night go over easy.
In the morning, scramble to the dining room for a three-course breakfast that may feature homemade Belgium waffles and guava cream cheese danishes. Start with the popular Swiss parfait—which is layered with strawberries, pineapples, oatmeal, and yogurt—or try the Southwest chicken frittata with a side of home-fried potatoes. Then raise your cup of freshly brewed coffee and toast to the sights of the Balsam Mountains, just outside the door.
With Great Smoky Mountains National Park only 20 minutes from the property, there is more than a short stack of activity in the area: hiking to Grotto Falls, wildlife-viewing at Cades Cove, driving along Newfound Gap Road, and visiting the Biltmore estate are all favorites on the menu. And the best end-of-the-day activity is a drink at The Tap Room Sports Bar & Grill followed by an in-room massage at the inn.
"Perfectly located just minutes from Waynesville's Main Street and just a short drive to the Blue Ridge Parkway. The breakfasts are to die for!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid January 2- March 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 2/14-2/17/2013
- Specific room choice not guaranteed; subject to availability
- Plantation Guestroom not included, but can be booked for an extra $35 per night; subject to availability
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings